Food Server (chef) / Pastry cook
Currently seeking 2 experienced Chefs to join our team working at Laurence & Chico Café located on Bute & Robson. ONLY APPLY IF YOU RESIDE IN THE LOWER MAINLAND
To prepare meals for and to ensure overall quality and presentation of the food:
- Prepare of all components of the meal.
- Follow the recipes/menu/requirement provided.
- Ensure overall quality and presentation of the food is appealing.
- Ensure meals are served on time.
- Sanitize all work surfaces and equipment used, and Maintains cleanliness of coolers, shelves, counters and equipment used
- Wash and store pots and pans.
- Plate meals including snacks, desserts and salads.
- Beware of any restricted dietary needs of customers.
- Re-stock work areas and ensure proper stock rotation.
- Clean the kitchen as per cleaning schedule.
- Assist with scheduling and staff replacement.
- Can lift 20-50b stuff
- Maintain safe work environment at all times.
- Perform duties as per health and safety guidelines.
- Must work on time as shift, and be able to work on weekends
- Other reasonable requests from management.
- Preferred similar chef experience
• Cook certification/papers
• Previous food preparation experience
• Food Safe Certificates
• Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic and Good communication skills
Thank you for your interest in a career with L & C Group!
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We will consider your resume for additional opportunities.
Learn more about us at www.Laurenceandchico.com
Posted: July 15, 2018
Closes: September 13, 2018