Fortinet (NASDAQ: FTNT) protects the most valuable assets of some of the largest enterprise, service provider and government organizations across the globe. The company's fast, secure and global cyber security solutions provide broad, high-performance protection against dynamic security threats while simplifying the IT infrastructure. They are strengthened by the industry's highest level of threat research, intelligence and analytics. Unlike pure-play network security providers, Fortinet can solve organizations' most important security challenges, whether in networked, application or mobile environments - be it virtualized/cloud or physical. More than 210,000 customers worldwide, including some of the largest and most complex organizations, trust Fortinet to protect their brands. Learn more at http://www.fortinet.com , the Fortinet Blog or FortiGuard Labs . Objective Outcomes:
Job Experience Required:
- Assist in qualifying sales leads from a technical standpoint.
- Be the main technical resource on sales calls with customers and/or partners.
- Be the lead technical contact for Major Accounts for pre-sales solutions, design architecture and technical issues.
- Provide assistance to identified customers and partners with product and solution training.
- Training and educating partner SE's and building partner relationships.
- Answer / educate the customer on issues ranging from features, specifications, functionality and integration.
- Conduct power point technical presentations on site, or via WebEx to customers, partners and at conferences and events.
- Conduct evaluations and PoCs.
- Conversant with networking and security applications and solutions.
- Work closely with the technical support team and engineering to answer, escalate, and resolve customer technical issues.
- Able to effectively respond to the technical portions of RFP's.
- Ability to travel.
- 3 - 5 years experience in technical/pre-sales support as a presales or security expert.
- 5 - 7 years experience in LAN/WAN/Internet services administration, Network Security.
- Strong understanding of TCP/IP, Firewall concepts.
- Knowledge of the following technologies: Routing, Switching, VPN (IPSEC and SSL), LAN, WAN, Firewall, NGFW, UTM, Intrusion Prevention, Anti Virus, Anti Malware, Web Filtering, Application Control, Data Leak Prevention
- Additional desirable knowledge of the following technologies: Wireless (802.11), Active Directory, BYOD, Load Balancing, Web Application Firewalling, VoIP, DDoS, Botnet, SSL Decryption, SDN, VM, Cloud and Datacenters
- Strong understanding in the following technologies and protocols: Active Directory, LDAP, RADIUS, PKI, IKE, Certificates, L2TP, IPSEC, 802.1Q, MD5, SSH, SSL, SHA1/256, AES, BGP, OSPF, STP/MSTP, HTTP, JSON, API
- Experience with encryption and authentication technologies required.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Self motivated team player.
- Experience with answering RFP's/RFI's .
- Sales acumen is a must.
- Time management.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience in computing.
Posted: February 18, 2018
Closes:April 19, 2018