Our client is an industry leader in the healthy food products industry. We are currently recruiting a Millwright on their behalf. The ideal individual is an organized, talented, experienced food manufacturing equipment maintenance and repair specialist. This is a full-time direct hire placement for the qualified individual.
- Provide service, repair, and maintenance of production machinery
- Provide repairs and preventative maintenance of all food manufacturing equipment
- Installation and commission of new machinery
- Responsible for training junior mechanics
- Perform daily check-ups for boilers
- Communicate with Production Supervisor for machine downtime repairs
- Hands on knowledge of packaging machines
- Good understanding of vacuum pumps
- Excellent knowledge of hydraulic, pneumatic systems and power transmission
- Working knowledge of PLC and computerized machinery
- MINIMUM of 4 years’ experience in a food processing plant
- Trade certified Millwright
- 4th Class Power Engineer certification is an asset
Shift: Must be flexible for a variety of shifts, AM, PM, GY – 24/7
Starting wage: $33 plus /hour (plus premium for additional 4th class Power Engineering ticket)
Please forward your resume immediately to [email protected] and state “Food Mfg Millwright, VL" or fax to 604-594-5626.
Thank you to all that apply; we will contact those who meet the requirements within 48 hours. If you did not get a phone call but feel that you could be a good fit, please contact Vivien at 604-668-5899 ext 206.
About Express Employment Professionals.
As a full-service staffing company, Express Employment Professionals provide cost-effective solutions to assist client companies with their staffing needs, helping their business meet its bottom-li...