UNLIMITED POSSIBILITIES AHEAD
Position:Central Acquisition Associate
Dealership:OpenRoad Head Office
Department: Central Buying
We believe in doing good for our customers and for ourselves. Whether it's launching the most anticipated model of the year or purchasing a vehicle for your next adventure, great people and relationships are at every turn with OpenRoad.
We are proud of our forward-thinking culture developed over 40 years of continuous improvement initiatives. OpenRoad is one of the largest and fastest growing automotive retail groups in the country (representing 20 automotive brands across 25 locations) with a shared vision to become the national automotive leader in customer experience. As one of Canada's Best Employers and Best Managed Companies, we are looking for team players who are excited to continually learn, work hard, and take ownership of their role.
If you love the idea of joining an organization with unlimited possibilities to accelerate your career, then apply to OpenRoad and grow with us today!A Career at OpenRoad Means You'll Enjoy:
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Opportunity to work with a variety of OEM BRANDS including; Acura, Audi, BMW, Genesis, Honda, Hyundai, Infiniti, Jaguar, Land Rover, Lexus, Mazda, Mercedes-Benz, MINI, Porsche, Rolls-Royce, Subaru, Toyota, Volkswagen
- Amazing Incentives including but not limited to: Discounted Vehicle Purchasing Program, Boot Allowance, Computer Rebate Program, Employee Referral Program, Employer RRSP Matching
- Internal and external, training & development opportunities for skill-development and growth
- Be part of a collaborative, friendly and progressive work-culture with an emphasis on transparency, innovation, relationship and empowerment
- Comprehensive extended health and dental plan, tailored around Associate wellness
- Recognition and Engagement Events!
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Utilize experience and multiple software systems to identify desirable vehicles
- Ability to communicate through digital channels
- Analyse multiple data sources to effectively appraise/purchase vehicles
- Analyze wholesale and retail opportunities
- Monitor market trends and communicate findings with the use of market guides
- Review pending appraisal and buy-in entries to gain additional inventory
- Maintain strong metrics, measuring the number of vehicles purchased, percentage of purchases in comparison to appraisals.
- A passion for the tech and auto industry and the desire to use innovative technology
- Self-driven with the motivation to work efficiently and effectively to hit objectives and milestones
- Ability to liaise with sales departments and central appraisal team
- Demonstrate an ability to work independently and in team environments
- Must be highly organized and detail-oriented
- Working knowledge of inventory systems is an asset
- 2 years of experience in automotive sales
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to scan markets and discern a profitable vehicle acquisition
- Ability to book phone/email appointments for vehicle acquisition
- Effectively appraise vehicles for group purchase
- Comfortability with the customer buy-in/appraisal process
- Good computer skills and ability to maintain records using Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of Accu-trade, Vauto, Carfax.
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to make sound decisions in a manner consistent with the essential job functions.
- Ability to work constructively with members from all departmentswithin the dealership.
Internal Candidates MUST apply by filling out the Internal Endorsement Form on the Intranet. Failure to complete the form will cause a delay in your application.
We are an equal opportunity employer that embraces diversity. We stand behind the growth of our associates to help them achieve their vision and goals.
JOIN US AND GROW WITH US!
We thank all those that have applied. Only those considered for the position will be contacted.
Sales and Marketing