Permanent Reference code
:110763 Primary Location:
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada All Available Locations:
Vancouver, BC Our Purpose
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to
Are you a client minded and resilient individual looking for a career opportunity supporting the Vancouver practice as part of the facilities team within our Client Experience offering?What will your typical day look like?
- Be encouraged to deepen your technical skills...whatever those may be.
- Have many careers in one Firm.
- Build a network of colleagues for life.
• Organize and reconfigure the training rooms and specialty spaces in our Vancouver office, (setting up rooms as requested, moving furniture, cleaning white boards, ensuring cabling is properly connected and any other duties required).
• Ensure meeting rooms and workspaces are tidy (client ready at all times) and furniture is properly arranged through daily auditing and walkthroughs.
• Other related duties including monitoring the inventory of supplies (i.e. replenish first aid kits, ensure office supplies are kept at appropriate levels on all floors) and other clerical tasks (i.e. producing name tags and helping with conference materials).
• Meeting room management: continual clearing and restocking meetings rooms.
• Assist other CEP functions as required (i.e. print room).
• Consistently deliver an elevated and differentiated customer service experience.
• Always maintain a professional appearance and attitude.
The core working hours are from 11:00 am - 7:30 pm with some flexibility.About the team
The members of the Business Operations team possess a practical body of knowledge that is applied in the delivery of office support. It includes jobs in the areas of concierge/reception, mailroom, production services, catering, and facilities management.
The Client Experience Professionals (CEP) are at the centre of our clients and guests' experience - setting the tone from beginning to end. They are responsible for providing an elevated hospitality service in line with the Orbis vision. Working closely with a team of colleagues and supported by the CEP manager, the individual will be required to demonstrate a keen knowledge of the firm, anticipate the needs of our guests and talent, go the extra mile when tending to both internal and external parties, react and problem solve efficiently and demonstrate attentive listening skills.Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone with:
• 1-3 years' work experience in customer service, hospitality, or a facilities environment.
• Intermediate level knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and iOS devices.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Demonstrated ability to deal with multiple priorities in a high pressure, client focused environment.
• Excellent organizational and time management skills required.
• High attention to detail and task orientation with an ability to problem solve.
• Flexibility with work hours to support the needs of the business (core hours of the role are 10.30am-7.00pm).
• Able to lift up to 40 pounds.
• This position may require overtime.Our shared values
While our Purpose guides us and helps explain why we exist, our shared values describe the behaviour we expect from each other at the firm.
They provide common ground to unite us across cultures and geographies. They help us to earn the trust and respect of our stakeholders. We all commit to living by these shared values, to stay true to the principles they represent, and to honour the legacy from which they came. They are what sets us apart and makes us Deloitte.
Every day, we live our Purpose through the following five shared values:
The next step is yours
- Lead the way: Deloitte is not only leading the profession, but reinventing it for the future. We're also committed to creating opportunity and leading the way to a more sustainable world.
- Serve with integrity: Deloitte has earned the trust of employees, clients, regulators, and the public for 175 years. Upholding that trust is our single most important responsibility.
- Take care of each other: We look out for one another and prioritize respect, fairness, development, and well-being.
- Foster inclusion: We are at our best when we foster an inclusive culture and embrace diversity in all forms. We know this attracts top talent, enables innovation, and helps us deliver well-rounded client solutions.
- Collaborate for measurable impact: We approach our work with a collaborative mindset, teaming across businesses, geographies, and skill sets to deliver tangible, measurable, attributable impact.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan , Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative .
We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you require an accommodation for the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms or other accommodations). We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.Job Segment:
Operations Manager, Mailroom, Equity, Clerical, Operations, Finance, Administrative
Operations and Logistics