Permanent Primary Location:
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada All Available Locations:
Deloitte's Vancouver office is redefining how we work and collaborate with our people, our clients and the broader community. We are a destination and a social hub where people feel connected and inspired to engage freely and to deepen relationships.
Hospitality is fundamental to the experience. We are looking for an energetic, hospitality-oriented Client Experience Professional to bring our client experience to life. The candidate must be detail-oriented, proactive and should be able to work independently, multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment. In this role, you will play a key role in providing hospitality services to our clients and internal staff. Responsibilities include
- Menu planning: Curating the client experience of all catering bookings for in house service by liaising with requestors and vendors.
- Food service: Assisting in serving meetings, training sessions and workshops in collaboration with other catering staff.
- Meeting room management: clearing and restocking meetings rooms to be ready for use.
- Maintain kitchens and coffee points: monitor stock and cleanliness, clearing and running dishwashers as needed. Maintaining coffee machines and kitchenware i.e. sanitizing coffee pots.
- Catering inventory: weekly stock check and ordering.
- Invoicing: reconciling and coding purchase card and ensuring invoices are processed.
- Collaborating with fellow service team to hand over shift information daily.
- 2-3 years' work experience in customer service, or hospitality service environment.
- Food safety certification required, Serve-It-Right certificate an asset.
- Client service mindset, strong commitment to customer service and continuous improvement.
- Ability to lift 25 pounds.
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally with all levels of staff and guests.
- Ability to comprehend and apply company policies and procedures is critical.
- Ability to multi-task and displays a team spirit and resilience in being flexible with daily demands.
- Ability to organize workload with a high attention to service excellence and detail.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office and Adobe Acrobat software.
- First aid training an asset.
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make a greater impact than you ever thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and drive our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm for you to learn, grow, create, and lead.
At Deloitte, we understand that everyone, and their career goals, are different. As a firm, we help create the conditions and opportunities that will enable our people to thrive - both professionally and personally. We do this by making three commitments to our people:
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to work how you want, and we have innovative spaces and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Apply now and let us show you how to push your career to the next level at Deloitte. The One Firm. For You.
Deloitte is an inclusive employer dedicated to building a diverse workforce. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will accommodate applicants' needs under the respective provincial human rights codes throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. Please advise the Recruiter to ensure your accessibility needs are accommodated throughout this process. Information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted
Apply now × Apply for Job
Enter your email to apply