Permanent Reference code
:110741 Primary Location:
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada All Available Locations:
Vancouver, BC Our Purpose
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization.
Deloitte's Vancouver office is redefining how we work and collaborate with our people, our clients and the broader community. We are a destination and a social hub where people feel connected and inspired to engage freely and to deepen relationships.
Hospitality is fundamental to the experience. We are looking for an energetic, hospitality-oriented Client Experience Professional to bring our client experience to life. The candidate must be detail-oriented, proactive and should be able to work independently, multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment. In this role, you will play a key role in providing hospitality services to our clients and internal staff.What will your typical day look like?
• Coordinating: catering requests, determine workload distribution for catering hosts.
• Training: initial onboarding and continually supporting team in elevating client experience.
• Menu planning: curating the client experience of all catering bookings for in house service by liaising with requestors and vendors.
• Invoicing: reconciling and coding purchase card and ensuring invoices are processed, the subject matter expert for Ariba for the CEP team.
• Meeting room management: clearing and restocking meetings rooms to be ready for use, as needed.
• Oversight: maintenance of kitchens and coffee points, monitor stock and cleanliness, clearing and running dishwashers as needed, weekly stock check and ordering of catering inventory.
• Flexible approach to projects and responsibilities as the CEP team navigate standing up and stabilizing operations and new offerings (and in some cases outsourcing) in our custom-built flagship west coast office.
The core working hours are from 10:00 am - 6:30 pm with some flexibility.About the team
The members of the Business Operations team possess a practical body of knowledge that is applied in the delivery of office support. It includes jobs in the areas of concierge/reception, mailroom, production services, catering, and facilities management.
The Client Experience Professionals (CEP) are at the centre of our clients and guests' experience - setting the tone from beginning to end. They are responsible for providing an elevated hospitality service in line with the Orbis vision. Working closely with a team of colleagues and supported by the CEP manager, the individual will be required to demonstrate a keen knowledge of the firm, anticipate the needs of our guests and talent, go the extra mile when tending to both internal and external parties, react and problem solve efficiently and demonstrate attentive listening skills.Enough about us, let's talk about you
• 3-5 years' work experience in customer service, facilities, or hospitality service environment.
• Ability to organize workload with a high attention to service excellence and detail.
• Client service mindset, strong commitment to customer service and continuous improvement.
• Ability to communicate clearly and professionally with all levels of staff and guests.
• Ability to comprehend and apply company policies and procedures is critical.
• Ability to multi-task and displays a team spirit and resilience in being flexible with daily demands.
• Food safety certification required, Serve-It-Right certificate an asset.
• Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office and Adobe Acrobat software.
• First aid training an asset.
• Ability to lift 25 pounds.
• Self-driven and proactive nature, with a problem-solving mindset.
Deloitte is an inclusive employer dedicated to building a diverse workforce. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will accommodate applicants' needs under the respective provincial human rights codes throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. Please advise the Recruiter to ensure your accessibility needs are accommodated throughout this process. Information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.Our shared values
While our Purpose guides us and helps explain why we exist, our shared values describe the behaviour we expect from each other at the firm.
They provide common ground to unite us across cultures and geographies. They help us to earn the trust and respect of our stakeholders. We all commit to living by these shared values, to stay true to the principles they represent, and to honour the legacy from which they came. They are what sets us apart and makes us Deloitte.
Every day, we live our Purpose through the following five shared values:
The next step is yours
- Lead the way: Deloitte is not only leading the profession, but reinventing it for the future. We're also committed to creating opportunity and leading the way to a more sustainable world.
- Serve with integrity: Deloitte has earned the trust of employees, clients, regulators, and the public for 175 years. Upholding that trust is our single most important responsibility.
- Take care of each other: We look out for one another and prioritize respect, fairness, development, and well-being.
- Foster inclusion: We are at our best when we foster an inclusive culture and embrace diversity in all forms. We know this attracts top talent, enables innovation, and helps us deliver well-rounded client solutions.
- Collaborate for measurable impact: We approach our work with a collaborative mindset, teaming across businesses, geographies, and skill sets to deliver tangible, measurable, attributable impact.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan , Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative .
We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation for the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms or other accommodations). We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.Job Segment:
Developer, Equity, Mailroom, Food Safety, Technology, Operations, Finance, Quality