We are looking for employees with 2 years driving experience in cube vans.
- Picking up clothing from donation bins and residential homes
- Distribution of collected donations
- This position is 70% loading and unloading
- The driving time varies depending on the route.
Developmental Disabilities Association (DDA) is a local non-profit agency that provides over 50 community-based programs and services to children and adults with developmental disabilities and their families.
• Grade 12 or Secondary School equivalent.
• Experience and demonstrated skill driving a cube van (18 foot box).
• Geographical knowledge of the Lower Mainland, Fraser Valley, Tri-cities, and Sea to Sky Region.
• Physical Fitness is an asset.
• Ability to work with minimal supervision.
Minimum qualifications include:
• Criminal Record Clearance
• Medical Clearance
• Clean Driver’s Abstract
• Class 5 Driver's Licence.
• Demonstrated competency in English.
• Basic computer literacy.
• Must be eligible to work in Canada
$19.49 plus 9.8% in lieu of benefits.
On-Call: Must have open availability for 7:30-16:00
TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION: Please follow the link:
*This position requires Union membership.
For more information, please visit our website at www.develop.bc.ca.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Connect with employer:
About Developmental Disabilities Association (DDA)
Developmental Disabilities Association (DDA) is a non-profit association which supports children and adults with developmental disabilities, enabling them to realize their full potential ...