Casual Bus Washer
Are you committed to providing the highest levels of quality service? If so, First Transit wants you! The Casual Bus Washer
performs bus cleaning and detailing under the supervision of maintenance staff. First Transit Canada is proud to offer:
Fleet Service Employee Responsibilities:
- Competitive Hourly Pay!
- A Clean and Positive Work Environment!
- Career advancement opportunities due to a strong presence all across North America
Fleet Service Employee Qualifications:
- Cleans the interior and exterior of vehicles.
- Drives vehicles through the bus servicing and cleaning process and parks vehicles.
- Verify literature is stocked and current in every bus and stock if required.
- Maintains service lane in a clean, safe and orderly condition.
- Performs/reports janitorial services of buildings as required.
Apply now to join our team! You do not want to miss out on this tremendous opportunity!
- Experience with cleaning (Preferred)
- Mechanical experience (Preferred)
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent (GED)
- Must have a valid British Columbia driver's license
- Must have or be able to attain an Air Brake Endorsement
- Must have a Class 5 or 4 Driver License
We are First Transit
(A Division of FirstGroup America) - a leading transportation provider
. We move more than 350 million passengers
annually and employ 19,500 dedicated transit professionals
in over 300 locations worldwide
. And we need great team members like you!
First Transit is an equal opportunity employer that welcomes a diverse workforce. We encourage applications from women, persons with a disability, Aboriginal peoples and members of a visible minority.
Maintenance and Technicians