Cashiers- All Shifts and Hours Available
Company Overview: Stongs is your family owned and operated local grocery store. Stongs is committed to providing "Real Food for Real People" & offer Restaurant Quality food in a Grocery Store Setting.
Stong's is a proud recipient of the Canadian Independent Grocer of the Year Award in 2017!
Position Overview: As part of our team, you will be responsible for ensuring we always deliver the highest standards of quality food and customer service. As a cashier you will be responsible for the friendly greeting of customers. You will be the face of our team and often the staff member who leaves a lasting impression.
• Upholds and complies with company procedures, standards and policies in all situations
• Greets customers in a polite and friendly manner
• Demonstrates superior customer service
• Process cash register payments by cash, cheque, credit card, gift card and debit
• Wrap and place merchandise in bags / carts
• Balance and reconcile cash at end of work shift
• Maintain cleanliness of check stands
• Stock various product in check stand area
Desired Qualifications and Skills:
• No previous experience required
• Friendly disposition and customer service focused
• Comfortable working in a fast paced, high-volume environment
• Attention to detail
How to Apply: Feel free to pop by our Vancouver (4221 Dunbar St) or North Vancouver (2150 Dollarton Hwy) Locations. You can also apply online at stongs.com/careers/ or email your resume to email@example.com" target="_blank">firstname.lastname@example.org.
Connect with employer:
About Stongs Markets LP
A Grocery Store Built Around You! Stong’s is a full service retail grocery store, established in 1910 in Toronto by the Stong Brothers, Carson and Joseph. We are 100% BC owned and operated. At St...