GardaWorld has immediate opportunities for Cash Services Messenger (CIT) personnel in Vancouver (Casual)
* You are required to carry a firearm during the performance of your duties.
* Shifts vary, although the majority of our induction requirements will be for the evening and night shifts.
* Possess the Federal Firearms License (Possession and Acquisition-PAL) of restricted & non-restricted classification
* A valid class 5 (minimum) driver's license with a maximum of 6 demerit points on abstract
* Be willing to work shifts on short notice or call in
* Committed to safe job performance
* Reliable, conscientious, responsible,
* Customer service oriented,
* Highly organized and can work with minimal supervision,
* Eager to work in a fast-paced environment
* Be able to deal with stressful situations
Successful applicants will undergo aptitude testing, medical screening and full investigative background checks that will include criminal, credit, past employment and personal reference checks.
Those chosen for consideration will attend a 7 day induction course to complete the hiring process.
To speed your application process, please include a recent original driver’s abstract and photocopy of your restricted PAL (front & back) with your resume.
Thank you for your interest for GardaWorld however we will only communicate with the selected candidates.
We are an equal opportunity employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, handicap disability or any other protected status.