595 Burrard Street
Job Family Group:
Commercial Sales & Service
Provides professional, knowledgeable cash management advice, sales and service support to Private Wealth Clients. Acts as a key member of the Private Wealth Banking client strategy team and is responsible to drive the achievement of cash management sales and service objectives by enhancing the delivery of the desired client experience to High Net Worth and Ultra High Net Worth clients.
- Plans, executes, and fulfills cash management product solutions sales and services activities in alignment with standards across assigned regions.
- Provides product and process knowledge (e.g. product information, pricing, implementation timeframes, requirements, etc.) to stakeholders (e.g. Private Bankers, Private Wealth Support teams) across the Private Wealth business for the assigned region.
- Identifies risks and takes appropriate actions to mitigate impacts and maintain operational integrity.
- Stays abreast of client needs, industry trends and best practices, and the regulatory environment as it relates to the products and services provided
- Identifies customer needs and matches with appropriate products or services using relationship selling techniques, including making referrals to other BMO employees
- Assists in preparing new business proposals or presentations to clients/prospects.
- Identifies opportunities for expanding the client relationship.
- Applies business development strategies and collaborates with other BMO partners to grow the business and achieve goals.
- Reviews and monitors performance of existing accounts and client relationships.
- Participates in deal teams to develop, present proposals / pitches for new opportunities.
- Develops an effective external network to support the identification of new business opportunities for Private Wealth.
- Lead and execute deposit and cash lead programs and campaigns in the assigned regions
- Review's customer pipelines and action plans to provide cash management sales coaching, guidance, and suggestions for improvements that maximize the effectiveness of cash management sales penetration strategies
- Regularly reviews assigned regions progress to plans and takes appropriate actions to address sales opportunities.
- Collaborates with banking partners / stakeholders to develop a client strategy team framework for assigned regions.
- Develops and maintains long-term, profitable relationships in collaboration with regions Banking RMs and expands our share of wallet across the assigned region
- Delivers exceptional customer service that builds trust through expertise, responsive service and support.
- Resolves issues escalating as required.
- Responds to Information requests and follows established protocols.
- Acts timely, efficiently, and independently, taking ownership of client satisfaction.
- May include focused calling and pipeline management activities.
- Provides advice and guidance to assigned business / group on implementation of solutions.
- Provides subject matter expertise and assistance with complex deal structuring.
- Works jointly with partners and stakeholders to develop non-standard/negotiated pricing agreements for cash management customers.
- Supports the execution of strategic initiatives in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders.
- Provides subject matter expertise on market conditions and trends to maintain a high level of environmental awareness.
- Helps determine business priorities and best sequence for execution of business / group strategy.
- Conducts independent analysis and assessment to resolve strategic issues.
- Builds effective relationships with internal/external stakeholders.
Ensures alignment between stakeholders.
- Collaborates with internal and external stakeholders to deliver on business objectives.
- Analyzes data and information to provide insights and recommendations.
- Supports product change management initiatives with tasks typically focused on execution and sustainment activities.
- Follows corporate policies, operating directives, laws and regulatory requirements.
- Identifies opportunities to manage costs and increase effectiveness.
- Makes recommendations to improve BMO processes and systems.
- Executes routine tasks such as service requests, transactions, queries etc. within relevant service level agreements.
- Provides input into the planning and implementation of operational programs.
- Ensures internal guidelines and controls are in place to support management decision-making that protects the Bank's assets.
- Follows corporate policies, operating directives laws and regulatory requirements.
- Executes work to deliver timely, accurate, and efficient service.
- Provides coaching and expertise on product and processes to enhance the knowledge, capabilities across assigned regions
- Supports cash management product implementation and financial transaction set-up.
We're here to help
- Typically, between 4 - 6 years of relevant experience and post-secondary degree in related field of study or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge of cash management products and services - In-depth.
- Knowledge of business investment and lending products - In-depth
- Knowledge of Personal and Commercial banking products and services - In-depth.
- Technical proficiency gained through education and/or business experience.
- Verbal & written communication skills - In-depth.
- Collaboration & team skills - In-depth.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills - In-depth.
- Influence skills - In-depth.
- Data driven decision making - In-depth.
- Bilingualism French and English is required for Montreal location
At BMO we are driven by a shared Purpose: Boldly Grow the Good in business and life. It calls on us to create lasting, positive change for our customers, our communities and our people. By working together, innovating and pushing boundaries, we transform lives and businesses, and power economic growth around the world.
As a member of the BMO team you are valued, respected and heard, and you have more ways to grow and make an impact. We strive to help you make an impact from day one - for yourself and our customers. We'll support you with the tools and resources you need to reach new milestones, as you help our customers reach theirs. From in-depth training and coaching, to manager support and network-building opportunities, we'll help you gain valuable experience, and broaden your skillset.
To find out more visit us at https://jobs.bmo.com/ca/en .
BMO is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. By learning from each other's differences, we gain strength through our people and our perspectives. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. To request accommodation, please contact your recruiter.
Note to Recruiters: BMO does not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from a candidate. Any unsolicited resumes sent to BMO, directly or indirectly, will be considered BMO property. BMO will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume. A recruiting agency must first have a valid, written and fully executed agency agreement contract for service to submit resumes.
Sales and Marketing Maintenance and Technicians