Tell us your story. Don't go unnoticed. Explain why you're a winning candidate. Think "TD" if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here's our story: jobs.td.com Department Overview
TD Commercial Banking provides financial solutions to North American businesses. Our broad range of products and services allows us to meet the needs of our clients in every sector, providing customized solutions to build a strategy that's right for them now, and in the future.
Our quest is to deliver a first class business banking client experience and to be "The Better Business Bank" in North America. At TD, better business bankers have a strong background in business and finance as well as the specific products they are responsible to sell and service. They have keen insight into all their clients - their industry, products, finances and markets. Better business bankers demonstrate good judgment in people, businesses and markets based on education, experience, "gut instincts" and "street smarts".Job Description
This is a hybrid position that will fulfil Cash Management ("CMSO") and Customer Service Officer ("CSO") responsibilities for an assigned group of credit teams and corresponding portfolio of Borrowers and deposit customers. Time will be split approximatley 50/50 between between CMSO and CSO resposibilities; however, this may shift depending on business volumes and client needs. CMSO and CSO role responsibilities are delineated below.
The Customer Service Officer ("CSO") provides support to one or more Account Managers in the Mid-Market Segment. The position reports to a Manager of Commercial Services. This position is accountable to deliver a superior customer experience, support profitable business growth, and achieve The Quest. Key responsibilities of the CSO include:
•Maximize support for Account/Relationship Managers and Analysts in credit administrative matters
•Actively use CARMA
•Actively refer to other business partners both within Business Banking and across TDBFG .
•Provide effective credit administration for the portfolio both within the Unit and by interfacing with other parts of TDBFG. Role includes direct contact with customers on some credit administrative matters such as obtaining Financial Statements and Accounts Receivable lists.
•Actively work to provide superior service to meet or exceed LEI targets.
The Cash Management Services Officer ("CMSO") position is a dedicated resource for deposit and cash management administrative matters. This position is accountable to deliver a superior customer experience, support profitable business growth, and achieve The Quest. Key responsibilities of the CMSO include:
• Maintain a working knowledge and understanding of deposit and cash management banking products and services.
• CMSO will be the lead project manager for implementation of new products/services, including providing training and support to cusomters.
• Identify additional business opportunities for existing customers and advise the Manager, Cash Management ("MCM"), Relationship/Account Manager as appropriate
• Develop and maintain understanding of pricing models/concepts such as Pricing Options Worksheet (POW), the Relationship Activity Profile (RAP), and the Customer Account Transaction System (CAT)
• Actively refer to other business partners both within Business Banking and across TDBG and respond effectively to reciprocal referrals.
• Assist in the preparation of presentations to clients for Manager, Cash Management and Relationship/Account Managers.
• Support MCM, Relationship/Account Managers by gathering non-credit profitability data to support account planning and relationship review activities by leveraging Deposit and Cash Management pricing reports to identify re-pricing and cross-sell opportunities.
• Prepare, follow and track appropriate documentation to support implementation of deposit and cash management products and services.
•Develop a network of contacts within TD in order to improve knowledge and ability to service customers. Requirements
Strong oral and written communications skills are essential
•Position requires an individual who is passionate about providing superior customer service
•Should be resourceful, have strong organizational skills and work successfully with minimal supervision in a fast paced, high volume environment.
•Must possess the ability to multitask
•Will work closely in a team environment in order to meet individual and team driven benchmarks.
•Should be conscientious and detail oriented in order to mitigate any risk to the bank.
•Must demonstrate the ability to be resourceful and proactive in their approach to Partner Problem Resolution and overall position responsibilities
•Ability to quickly learn new systems and applications
•Solid Knowledge of Microsoft Office required.
•Customer service and banking experience are an asset
•Ability to take ownership of a situationHours
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Banking, Finance and Insurance