Looking to fill the position of: Management
Expanding office is looking to hire the perfect candidate with the right attitude and personality to start a career within our company at an entry level. We will provide you the chance to work hard on your own terms, grow within the company and reach your true full potential.
You are an outstanding individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced office environment, that obtains excellent interpersonal skills, and is able to thrive best with little to no direction.
If you ever feel like you could be doing so much more to utilize your qualities provided the right opportunity then we encourage you to submit your application.
Start Date: Immediate
Job Type: Full-Time
Location: The Lower Mainland (Based in South Vancouver, Burnaby, New Westminister)
*Note: Comprehensive training will be provided for the right candidate that has the desire to follow a career in the Financial Service Industry. Experience is an asset, but not a necessity. Ambition, adaptability and a genuine passion for helping people are a prerequisite.
• Independent, coachable and open to continuous learning and development
• 4+ years work experience in customer service industry / 2 years in a supervisory role
• Well-developed communication, negotiation and presentation skills
• Ability to multi-task / adapt to changing demands and deadlines
• Ability to think logically, analyze and solve problems
• Proven ability to work in a team environment
• High level of initiative; Self-starter and driven
• Passion for customer service. You enjoy talking with clients, identifying their needs, ensuring a positive customer experience.
• Manage sensitive information appropriately and maintain confidentiality
• Ability to work with limited to no supervision
You can expect:
* Opportunity for growth and promotions from within
* Unionized Company (Established since 1951)
* Full Extended Medical benefits for yourself & family
* Benefits also: Retirement Plan and Life Insurance
* Company sponsored conferences and travel opportunities
* Stimulating office environment and culture
* Opportunity for relocation (Over 84 offices nationwide)
* Paid Vacation Days
* To be considered, please submit your application (resume and cover letter) via current job posting clearly stating salary expectation and availability