UNLIMITED POSSIBILITIES AHEAD.Position:
Car Wash AssociateStatus:
OpenRoad Audi BoundaryDepartment:
$18.00 per hour
We believe in doing good for our customers and for ourselves. Whether it's launching the most anticipated model of the year or purchasing a vehicle for your next adventure, great people and relationships are at every turn with OpenRoad.
We are proud of our forward-thinking culture developed over 40 years of continuous improvement initiatives. OpenRoad is one of the largest and fastest growing automotive retail groups in the country (representing 20 automotive brands across 25 locations) with a shared vision to become the national automotive leader in customer experience. As one of Canada's Best Employers and Best Managed Companies, we are looking for team players who are excited to continually learn, work hard, and take ownership of their role.
If you love the idea of joining an organization with unlimited possibilities to accelerate your career, then apply to OpenRoad and grow with us today!A Career at OpenRoad Means You'll Enjoy:
- Opportunity to work with a variety of OEM BRANDS including; Acura Audi, BMW, Genesis, Honda, Hyundai, Infiniti, Jaguar, Land Rover, Lexus, Mazda, Mercedes-Benz, MINI, Porsche, Rolls-Royce, Subaru, Toyota, Volkswagen
- Amazing Incentives including but not limited to: Discounted Vehicle Purchasing Program, Boot Allowance, Computer Rebate Program, Employee Referral Program, Employer RRSP Matching
- Internal and external, training & development opportunities for skill-development and growth
- Be part of a collaborative, friendly and progressive work-culture with an emphasis on transparency, innovation, relationship and empowerment
- Comprehensive extended health and dental plan, tailored around Associate wellness
- Recognition and Engagement Events!
- Washing and vacuuming vehicles after service.
- Exceeding our customers' expectation for service excellence.
- Working effectively with Service Advisors to meet promise times.
- Moving vehicles to and from the service drive.
- Other duties may be assigned at the direction of the Service Manager.
- Follow company safety policies and practices, and immediately, report any and all accidents to a Manager/Supervisor.
- This position will be expected to perform other duties as assigned by management.
- OpenRoad reserves the right to modify this job description as business needs require.
What it takes to be part of our dynamic team:
- Ability to work cooperatively with other employees.
- Attention to detail and high quality control standards.
- Able to multi task and manage stressful or unusual situation.
- Able to work efficiently with minimum supervision in a fast paced environment.
- Be able to work effectively against deadlines
- Be able to and is comfortable with lifting heaving loads as required.
- Possess a valid British Columbia Driver's License, is able to drive both manual and automatic transmission, and are able to present a current copy of your driver's abstract (ICBC driver's record) for review.
Internal Candidates MUST apply by filling out the Internal Endorsement Form on the Intranet. Failure to complete the form will cause a delay in your application.
We are an equal opportunity employer that embraces diversity. We stand behind the growth of our associates to help them achieve their vision and goals.
JOIN US AND GROW WITH US!
We thank all those that have applied. Only those considered for the position will be contacted.
Maintenance and Technicians