UNLIMITED POSSIBILITIES AHEAD.
We believe in doing good for our customers and for ourselves. Whether it’s launching the most anticipated model of the year or purchasing a vehicle for your next adventure, great people and relationships are at every turn with OpenRoad.
We are proud of our forward-thinking culture developed over 40 years of continuous improvement initiatives. OpenRoad is one of the largest and fastest growing automotive retail groups in the country (representing 20 automotive brands across 23 locations) with a shared vision to become the national automotive leader in customer experience. As one of Canada’s Best Employers
and Best Managed Companies
, we are looking for team players who are excited to continually learn, work hard, and take ownership of their role.
If you love the idea of joining an organization with unlimited possibilities to accelerate your career, then apply to OpenRoad and grow with us today!
OpenRoad Auto Group is currently seeking to expand our team with a Contract full-time Car Wash Associate
at Jaguar Land Rover Langley.
A Career at OpenRoad Means You’ll Enjoy:
- Many opportunities for internal growth
- Comprehensive healthcare benefits package
- Discounted vehicle purchase program
- Associate perks program
- Company social events
- And more!
What it takes to be part of our dynamic team:
- Work closely with members of the dealership’s Service Department.
- Ensure new, used and customers’ vehicles are cleaned, detailed and prepared in a timely, professional and satisfactory manner.
- Other duties may be assigned at the direction of the Service Manager.
- Attention to detail
- High quality control standards
- Ability to work effectively against deadlines
- Must have a valid British Columbia Driver’s License and be able to present a current copy of their Abstract (ICBC driver’s record) for review.
- Available to work on weekends
Internal Candidates MUST apply by filling out the Internal Endorsement Form on the Intranet. Failure to complete the form will cause a delay in your application.
We are an equal opportunity employer that embraces diversity. We stand behind the growth of our associates to help them achieve their vision and goals. JOIN US AND GROW WITH US! At OpenRoad, we are “Open to a better way”
We thank all those that have applied. Only those considered for the position will be contacted.