We are a small-sized car rental company, specialising in luxury vehicles, looking to bring in new candidates for our New Westminster store. We offer a competitive pay, along with an extended health benefit plan and paid vacation time.
- Responsible for the daily operation of running the car rental store
- Provide excellent customer service in person and over the phone at all stages of the rental process
- Ability to offer and sell optional products and services to customers based on their needs
- Effectively resolve all customer service issues
- Ability to present a professional attitude through effective communication internally and externally
- Assisting in deliveries and pick ups of vehicles around Greater Vancouver Area
- Achieve sales targets and goals using company approved selling techniques
- Perform other duties assigned by the manager
*Qualifications and Requirements*
In order for the ideal candidate to perform successfully, the following requirements are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or ability required.
- Must either be a Canadian citizen or have Permanent Resident status
- Must have valid Class 5 drivers license with no more than one moving violations and/or at-fault accidents in the past 3 years
- Able to work on weekends and weeknights
- Ability to communicate in Chinese would be an asset
- High school education or equivalent