You've got big plans. We have opportunities to match, and we're committed to empowering you to become a better
When you join KPMG you'll be one of over 227,000 professionals providing audit, tax, advisory and business enablement services across 146 countries.
With the support to do things differently, grow personally and professionally and bring your whole self to work, there's no limit to the impact you can make. Let's do this. The Opportunity:
We are looking for a Talent Attraction Specialist on the Management Consulting Campus Recruitment team! In this role, you will be a part of the development, planning, execution of the undergraduate campus recruitment strategy, activities and relationship building for the key schools within the several markets across BC, Alberta, Saskatchewan, and Manitoba. You will be working with the Campus Recruiting Manager for Management Consulting, Campus Schools Teams, and the Business. There are five guiding principles for Campus Recruiting:
- We are a team
- We attract the best
- We develop team members and recognize impact
- We are personal, open and honest in our communications
- We have fun!
If you are ready to not only embody these principles, but contribute to their growth, then we want you to join us on the Campus Recruiting team. In doing so, you will develop invaluable interpersonal, communication, leadership, project management, and creative thinking skills that will serve you well wherever your career takes you. What you will do
- As part of the core Campus team, you are the face of KPMG for campus recruitment! You will deliver a positive external image of KPMG to prospective students and successfully identify, assess and build relationships with "top talent" across our targeted schools.
- Assist in the development of the annual graduate recruitment strategy and implement the necessary processes to attract and recruit "top talent".
- Assist in the coordination of the delivery of local graduate recruitment programs and initiatives.
- Assist in the delivery and facilitation of pre-identification events, from information sessions, skill building workshops, and conferences, partnering closely with key external and internal stakeholders.
- Plan and coordinate the campus recruiting effort in shared markets, especially coordinating within the GVA, Calgary, and Edmonton for shared schools.
- Participate in the creation and delivery of on-campus/online messaging and representation.
- Monitor industry strategies; participate in the development of new innovative ideas and initiatives to distinguish KPMG from its competition.
- Work closely with the core and extended members of the campus recruiting team; develop and maintain relationships with the extended network of campus recruiters, as well as university representatives.
- Screen, select and onboard university students and graduates (full time, summer and coop).
- Perform related work and projects as required.
This is a remote/hybrid position. #li-remote What you bring to the role
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Highly motivated, with ability to deal with multiple priorities and activities; strong time management skills and ability to work within deadlines and under pressure.
- Excellent relationship building skills, interpersonal skills, and ability to work cooperatively with people who have a diverse range of skills, styles and approaches.
- Strong sense of confidentiality and ability to deal with sensitive information.
- Consistently calm and focused manner, even under pressure.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong presentation and public speaking skills.
- A collaborative team player with ability to form and maintain strong relationships.
- Results-oriented; able to manage multiple activities and priorities.
You will bring strong project management and high attention to detail to the role, along with excellent communication and interpersonal skills. You are a collaborative team player and able to build and maintain strong relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
Learn more about where a career at KPMG can take you.
#li-remote Our Values, The KPMG WayIntegrity
, we do what is right | Excellence
, we never stop learning and improving | Courage
, we think and act boldly | Together
, we respect each other and draw strength from our differences | For Better
, we do what matters
KPMG in Canada is a proud equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating a respectful, inclusive and barrier-free workplace that allows all of our people to reach their full potential. A diverse workforce is key to our success and we believe in bringing your whole self to work. We welcome all qualified candidates to apply and hope you will choose KPMG in Canada as your employer of choice. For more information about Inclusion, Diversity & Equity in Recruitment, please click here .
For general recruitment-related inquiries, please contact the HR Delivery Centre at email@example.com
If you have a question about accessible employment at KPMG, or to begin a confidential conversation about your individual accessibility or accommodation needs through the recruitment process, we encourage you to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or phone: 416-777-8002 or toll free 1-888-466-4778.