Campus Recruitment Coordinator – Montréal (Contract)
Reference ID: CAN001CC
* Contract, 40 hr/week, March to November 2019
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who build high performing teams to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
We are currently looking for a Campus Recruitment Coordinator to join our Eastern Canada People team based in Montréal. This position works directly with the Campus Recruiter, Canada East, on Assurance campus recruitment initiatives for Montréal, Ottawa, Québec City and the Atlantic offices (Saint John, St. John's, Halifax and Dieppe).
The work may include performing transactions, coordinating events, applicant tracking, data entry, records management, and other HR processes. This position will have significant administrative support duties and interaction with employees as well as university students and staff.
Key responsibilities include:
• Assisting in organizing and coordinating numerous events such as firm tours, information sessions, interviews, on-campus activities, etc.
• Providing administrative support and coordination for campus recruitment processes including reporting, data analysis and the creation and/or updating of spreadsheets
• Managing various social media (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn) and participating in content creation
• Working virtually with recruitment teams in other Eastern Canada offices
• Processing candidates through the Taleo applicant tracking system
• Preparing offer letters according to specific processes and deadlines
• Arranging payment of invoices and other budget processes
• Bilingual (French and English)
• University degree in human resources, communications, marketing or a related field (completed or in the process of completion)
• Strong organizational and communication skills
• Excellent customer service, proactive and detail-oriented
• Ability to handle multiple tasks and to set priorities
• Strong PC proficiency including Word, Excel and PowerPoint as well as the different social media
Please apply before February 18 th , 2019.
Sound interesting? Well, this is just the beginning. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional experience of EY will last a lifetime.
Posted: March 16, 2019
Closes: May 15, 2019