Based in the heart of Metro Vancouver, Canada Drives is one of the fastest-growing fintech companies in Canada. We are currently looking for candidates to join our thriving sales team. Our corporate sales office is a high-energy, competitive, inside sales environment. We are a results-oriented team that work smart in a fun, engaging, and energetic environment.
Canada Drives has been repeatedly named on Deloitte's Technology Fast 50 list of Canada's fastest-growing companies and in 2019, Deloitte recognized Canada Drives as one of the country's Best Managed Companies.
What this position looks like:
- Once you are hired you will be placed onto one of our specific product teams and your training will teach you everything you need to know about that product.
- When your training is complete you will join your team in the corporate sales office and begin reaching out to customers.
- You will become very good at listening and educating potential customers, establishing a need, delivering a pitch and closing the sale.
- Each month you will sit down with your team lead and mutually set individual and team sales goals. Your job will be to meet and exceed these goals (And trust us, these quotas are attainable and lucrative!)
- Your team is filled with people who love their jobs, are ambitious, and more than willing to help a newcomer.
- You are joining an award-winning company that is growing with new opportunities each day
What You Should Already Have:
- Entrepreneurial attitude with an ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Previous experience in a retail or customer service environment an asset
- Prior inside sales experience or call center experience a plus, but not required
- Resulted-oriented, creative and charismatic with the desire to share a laugh or two with your teammates
- A diploma or a degree and/or a combination of relevant experience
What We Will Give You:
- Compensation: Base salary + monthly/uncapped bonuses
- Comprehensive health, dental and vision coverage
- Company Paid Monthly Transit Pass (even if you live in the burbs!)
- A variety of food and snacks while you work (seriously, lots of options)
- A fulfilling, challenging adventure of a workplace located in the heart of beautiful downtown Vancouver! (We're located by the Burrard sky-train station!)
Sales and Marketing