Come work and play in the mountains! Whether it's your first time seeing snow or you were born on the slopes, joining our team means discovering (or re-discovering!) a passion for the outdoors while building lifelong connections with teammates and guests from around the world.
With 40+ resorts across 3 continents, you can join our team for a season or stay to build a career. From day one, you'll receive some of the highest compensation rates in the industry, free Epic pass(es) along with free ski and snowboard lessons, 40% retail discounts, the chance to grow through Epic Service - our leading training and development program, and wellness benefits to fuel your success.
Join us to create your Experience of a Lifetime! Job Benefits
- Ski/Mountain Perks!Free passes for employees, employee discounted lift tickets for friends and familyAND free ski lessons
- MORE employee discounts on lodging, food, gear, mountain shuttlesAND during the summer on bike haul, golf and other activities
- RSP Options (after 12 months or 2000 cumulative hours of service)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Excellent training and professional development
- Referral Program
Seasonal Full Time roles are eligible for the above, plus:
- Health Insurance; Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, and Vision Insurance plans (after eligible employees work500 hours)
- Free ski passes for dependents
- Critical Illness and Accident plans
Top five reasons to work in the Whistler Blackcomb Call Center: Flexibility: We'll work with you to create a schedule that meets your needs. Leadership: A dedicated support team that focuses on your needs. Benefits: Full time status makes you eligible for free season passes for you and your dependents plus staff discounts on season long kids club programs. Growth: The opportunity to continuously expand your skills and knowledge through ongoing training and development. Networking: Work closely with employees from other departments and divisions and build relationships that will last a lifetime! Position Status:
- Housing: Currently Available
- Starting Wage:$17.60 / hour
- Effective October 2022 minimum wage will be increased to $20 per hour.
- Shift & Schedule Availability: Full Time
- Skill Level: Lead
Full Time (30-40 hours/week) Hourly, Year Round Position
Seasonal positions can be differentiated from year round jobs as they have predefined start and end dates. These dates may vary due to seasonal business fluctuations. What you'll be doing:
- To continually strive to exceed our Guest's expectations
- Entering all Private Lesson bookings from the Whistler Blackcomb Call Center & online
- Quality checking all Private Lesson bookings for accuracy
- Answering guest in-bound calls and emails for Private Lesson guests
- Proactively promoting and selling lift tickets, season passes, lessons, rentals, activities and events.
- Working closely with all members in the Whistler Blackcomb Private Lessons Departments
- Assist in meeting departmental and company objectives.
- Staying up to date on all Whistler Blackcomb products, policies and operations in order to provide the highest level of guest service at all times.
- Handle all inquiries and complaints in a professional and competent manner employing a win-win attitude.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Call Center Leadership Team.
- Always show up on time, in uniform, and adhere to the grooming policy.
- Assist when needed to answering the main Whistler Blackcomb Call Centre calls.
- Opportunities for additional projects and responsibilities can be made available throughout the season including flexibility to support frontline snow school when required
- Satisfactory criminal record check.
- Demonstrate our core values: Safety First, Striving to be The Best, and showing that We Care
- Always show up on time, in uniform, and adhere to the grooming policy
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to work effectively with dynamic and constantly changing information
- Good knowledge of POS systems, Word, Excel and Outlook is an asset
- Previous telephone experience is an asset
- Broad experience in various aspects of customer service an asset
- Team player, enthusiastic, positive attitude.
- Keen to learn new skills, open-minded.
The budgeted range starts at$17.60. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 423632