Call Center - Member Experience Representative Position Overview Aon Hewitt has announced BCAA as a 2018 Canadian Gold Level Best Employer
If you are looking for an empowering and progressive place to build your career, then you've landed in the right place at BCAA. With our corporate Head Office in Burnaby and locations around BC, we offer a wide variety of opportunities all across the province. Go the extra mile and share our vision to be the most trusted organization in British Columbia, absolutely famous for doing the right thing. Automotive Services
•Are you able to work in a 24/7 shift-work environment? •Are you available to work in the evenings, weekends and holidays?
If you said yes to the above, then this might be a great career opportunity for you!!!
OurRoad Assist ContactCentre is a 24/7 operation that supports the needs of BCAA members throughout the province of British Columbia.
Currently,our Road Assist Department ishiringforaMember Service Representative
on a(6) month term.
The successful candidate will be required to work a variety of shifts, including evenings, weekends and holidays
Reporting to the Manager, Member Experience, the incumbent will be responsible for delivering BCAA Roadside Assistance benefits and solving member mobility situations or needs, assisting members through the sales and renewal process, and presenting upgrade options based on specific member situational needs.
In addition to a resume, candidates must present a cover letter that demonstrates and exemplifies the following: continuous learning, customer service experience, and technology & phone communication skills.What is the status?
Temporary Full-TimeKey Responsibilities Include What you will be doing?
•Manage Member requests •Sell, upgrade and cross-sell BCAA products and services to new and renewing Members •Acquire and maintain product and systems knowledge Minimum Qualifications What you bring to the role?Education
•One year experience interacting with customers in a in a sales and service environment.Technical Skills
•Minimum keyboarding skills of 35 WPM and 5,000 keystrokes per hour •Intermediate knowledge of MS Office Suite products (Word, Excel, Outlook) Qualitative Skills
•Proven customer experience skills •Strong written and verbal communication skills. Proven ability to clearly articulate information in English to all demographics bytelephone. •Proven judgment and decision-making abilities. Must be able to quickly consider costs and benefits in order to make appropriate recommendations. •Proven critical thinking abilities. Must be able to use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems. •Demonstrated ability to work within a team environment •Demonstrated active listening skills •Proven accuracy and attention to detail •Demonstrated multi-tasking abilities and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Availability and flexibility to work a variety of shift combinations in a 24/7 operation.Background Check
: Must successfully pass a background check, which may include a criminal, credit, and credential checkPreferred Qualifications
•One year post-secondary education •Contact centre experience •Knowledge of BCAA systems such as D2000, Diamond, NEAT and Cisco and/or demonstrated ability to learn proprietary computer programs •Completion of BCAA Membership and/or Member Resolution training •Geographical knowledge of British Columbia •Demonstrated ability to generate sales leads or sales Division
ERS Job Status
Temp Full Time (TFT) Location Name
Road Assist Contact Centre (Burnaby) Location Name
British Columbia [BC] Compensation & Benefits Overview What BCAA offers you:
It's not in our nature to brag but we are proud of some of our achievements that recognize great employee culture. Some of our latest awards include being one of AON Top 50 Employers in Canada - 2018 and Top 50 Employers for Young People - 2015.
• Our team members get to make a difference in the lives of our Members and their communities every day.
• We pride ourselves in being open and transparent and in empowering our people to do great work while serving our Members.
• We enthusiastically support learning and advancement opportunities for our team members.
• We are an equal opportunity employer that's committed to accessible, inclusive employment.
• We have an amazing Total Rewards Program which offers: Extended Health and Dental, Vision Care, Life Insurance, RRSP matching with company contribution to your pension, access to Incentive Programs, Team Profit Sharing, Employee & Family Assistance Program and more.
• Team members at our Home Office also get to use our Shared EV (electric vehicle) Program, have access to our subsidized cafeteria and free fitness centre. We aspire to be one of the best places to work for those who value integrity, teamwork and community. Each of us will grow personally and professionally by doing engaging work with inspiring people.