Located in Richmond, BC, we design and manfuacture exhibits for tradeshows and seek an individual to perform general and cabinetry construction.
Person with minimum 2 years cabinet making skills / finishing carpentry.
Self Motivated / forward thinker
Ability to listen and follow instructions
Health and Safety Conscious
Willingness to learn
If you truly fit this criteria, we want to hear from you as this positoin offers a wide variety of duties lending opportunities for performing multiple tasks ranging from construction of cabinet type displays, laminating, painting, routering, repairing, finishing and working with wood and metal extrusion systems. Preparing displays, graphics, installing at conventions, etc.
Candidate must be willing to do "whatever it takes", be able to work both independently and as a team player. Pay attention to detail and have excellent verbal communication skills as well as customer service skills and above average problem solving skills.
Industry as busy and slow times so we aer seeking someone who is willing to work when needed. Own transportation and a valid drivers license is required.
- Proficiency with wood working tools and equipment.
- Good grasp of finishing and cabinetry type carpentry
- Able to construct from drawings/blueprints
- work to fine tolerances
- familiar with warehousing aspects (forklift, shipping/receiving/inventory, etc.)
- above average time management skills (projects are very time sensitive)
- must be able to work occassional evenings and or weekends
- capable of lifting upwards of 60 lbs.
- non smoking (due to severe allergies)
- able to climb ladders (not afraid of heights)
- physically fit (no back or knee problems)
Submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org