We are Hiring C++ Software Developer for our Client in Vancouver
• Work on an agile team to help design, develop, and maintain our gateway product that acts as a REST API and audio/video streaming solution from our video surveillance software to our mobile and web clients;
• Be an evangelist for unit testing and working closely with QA to automate testing in our continuous integration environment;
• Work closely with our dev ops and build teams to take the gateway from inception to production;
• Work closely with product management to help support the various clients that require gateway features;
• Participate actively at all stages of the development process – from brainstorming and estimating to coding and bug fixing;
• Evaluate and utilize the latest concepts and technologies;
• Design, implement, maintain, and debug new software for new and existing products;
• Ensure that the Company’s software is robust, maintainable, understandable, and extensible.
• 5+ years of developing with a modern object oriented language – preferably C++ 11 or C++ 14;
• Experience in modern REST APIs and web servers;
• Comfortable developing for Linux and Windows;
• Strong software design, development and programming skills;
• Experience with scripting languages, build systems, and version control systems;
• Excellent written and oral communication skills;
• Self-motivated, with the ability to learn quickly and independently, and also work within a team;
• Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or related technical discipline;
• Knowledge of digital imaging/photography and audio/video coding.
Experience in an agile environment
If you’re interested, please submit your updated resume in a word format.