ESI Software Inc. is a growing software company located in North Vancouver that develops and markets accounting and practice management software to law firms throughout North America (www.esilaw.com).
We’re currently looking for an experienced, senior level C# / .net / SQL programmer with a minimum of 5 years experience to join our team to work on our upcoming projects.
The ideal candidate should meet the following requirements;
- Hands-on experience with Windows forms and web application development.
- Hands-on involvement in C# .NET Framework 4.x
- Solid understanding of SQL Server relational database and SQL language along with design patterns.
- Understanding of multi-tier, Saas & SBA architectures.
- Excellent understanding of Object-Oriented Programming and the Microsoft .NET Framework Cryptography.
- Capable of being a cross functional team member as well as having the ability to work independently.
The following would be a definite asset:
- Experience with Component one and Telerik Rad controls for Windows forms.
- An understanding of basic to intermediate accounting and experience with accounting systems development or Mobile (Responsive or native) development would be an asset
- Familiarity and knowledge pertaining to commonly used business applications such as Microsoft Office.
- BS in computer science or a related field with significant equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 5 years of working experience as a developer.
- Friendly coworkers and atmosphere - work with a great lot of fun, friendly people that make up our team!
- Flexible work environment.
If you have a positive, winning attitude and the desire to excel and want to work on current and upcoming technologies, come join our team in our North Vancouver office! Possibility of P/T work-at-home may also be available for the right person.
Compensation - This is a full-time position.
Please include salary expectations with your application. Salary and bonuses will be based on experience and performance.
How to Apply
If you have a positive, winning attitude come join us by sending us your resume by e-mail.
Job Type: Full-time
- Development, programming: 5 years
Posted: September 12, 2016
Closes:November 11, 2016