*Please note this position is only available to applicants currently residing in Canada.*
ESI Software Inc. is a growing software company located in North Vancouver that develops accounting and practice management software for law firms throughout North America (www.esilaw.com).
We’re currently looking for an experienced, senior level C# / .net / SQL programmer with a minimum of 5 years work experience to join our team to work on our upcoming projects.
The ideal candidate should meet the following requirements;
- Hands-on experience with Windows forms and web application development.
- Hands-on involvement in C# .NET Framework 4.x
- Solid understanding of SQL Server relational database and SQL language along with design patterns.
- Understanding of multi-tier, Saas & SBA architectures.
- Excellent understanding of Object-Oriented Programming and the Microsoft .NET Framework Cryptography.
- Capable of being a cross functional team member as well as having the ability to work independently.
The following would be a definite asset:
- Experience with Component one and Telerik Rad controls for Windows forms.
- An understanding of basic to intermediate accounting and experience with accounting systems development or Mobile (Responsive or native) development would be an asset
- Familiarity and knowledge pertaining to commonly used business applications such as Microsoft Office.
- Understanding of Microsoft AJAX Toolkit, Angular, JQuery, MVC / Entity frameworks would be an asset.
- Knowledge of data exchange formats like XML, JSON etc.
- BS in computer science or a related field with significant equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 5 years of working experience as a developer.
- Friendly coworkers and atmosphere - work with a great lot of fun, friendly people that make up our team!
- Flexible work environment.
If you have a positive, winning attitude and the desire to excel and want to work on current and upcoming technologies, come join our team in our North Vancouver office! Possibility of P/T work-at-home may also be available for the right person.
Compensation - This is a full-time position.
Please include salary expectations with your application. Salary and bonuses will be based on experience and performance.
How to Apply
If you have a positive, winning attitude come join us by sending us your resume by e-mail.
Job Type: Full-time
- Development, programming: 5 years