- Senior C++ Developer
- Strong mathematical analysis and problem-solving abilities.
- Any experience/interest with computer graphics, document formats, image compression technologies and AI considered an asset.
What & Why:
One of the fastest growing companies in BC and Deloitte’s 2016 Technology Fast 500™ in North America is currently looking for a Senior C++ Developer to join their team. They offer a competitive compensation package, unlimited career growth potential, highly autonomous environment and excellent work-life-balance. They’re also conveniently located in downtown Vancouver close to rapid transit.
Our client develops is an industry leader in document processing technology. They foster an atmosphere of opportunity, growth, and success for every single individual amidst an exciting, challenging and entrepreneurial culture where career progression is based on merit, not tenure. Guided by a clear company vision, every member of their vibrant team is empowered to be a contributor, innovator and successful leader.
You will bring the following education, skills and experience to the role:
- A university degree in computer science (or equivalent) and a minimum of 5+ years of developing complex software projects and applications.
- Strong proficiency in C/C++ development.
- Strong mathematical analysis and problem solving abilities.
- Experience with one or more development environments (Windows, Linux, Mac, etc.).
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work effectively on assignments through correct prioritization and management of tasks in order to ensure high-quality deliverables at each stage of the project.
- Comfortable working independently, as well as part of a fast-paced and collaborative team environment.
If the sound of this opportunity excites you, and you’re confident that it’s a good fit for your experience and career goals, then we’d love to hear from you! Please send your updated resume to us by applying to this posting and one of our awesome team of recruiters will be in touch.
Software and Programming Information Technology