Happy Team = Happy Customers
ClearCar isn't just a fresh take on buying cars. We're also a fresh take on automotive retail careers. Our ClearCar associates are offered flexible arrangements for a healthy work-life balance, and a spectrum of unique employee benefits that encourage personal wellness and growth. After all, happiness is a constant atClearCar, no matter where you fit in the equation.
- Translate business strategy into product strategy with detailed requirements and prototypes
- Drive product launches including working with various departments (such as IT, Marketing, Sales, and Operations) to build relationships and understand business priorities to ensure that all technological advances cater to the needs and wants of these stakeholders
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Manage all aspects of in-life products, including customer feedback, requirements, and issues
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
- Recommend innovative changes, and streamlining technology to improve business effectiveness, simplicity and efficiency.
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business needs and customer impact
- Work closely with engineering teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources
- Evaluate existing product architecture plans to ensure that they are consistent with the proposed product line strategy and organizational objectives
What it takes to be part of our dynamic team:
- Have an MBA Degree or Business degree
- Minimum of 3 years of experience working in a similar role (IT, Computer Science, Information Science, or Management Information Systems).
- Problem solving, critical thinking, and analytical skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, ability to work effectively with all levels of the
- Must be highly organized and work well under pressure with pressing
- Ability to make sound decisions in a manner consistent with the essential job functions.
- Experience, passion, and aptitude in technology.
- Exceptional computer skills with the ability to quickly learn new programs and
- Strong and up-to-date knowledge in relevant technology, including Customer Relationship Management software (CRM)
- Strong understanding of the retail industry (knowledge of automotive industry is an asset).