IT/IQ Tech Recruiters is seeking a Business Systems Analyst to join our client in Vancouver, BC.
Why work with our client?
- Reputable organization
- Large enterprise projects constantly on the go
- Strong work life balance
- Experience in MS SQL and Oracle database
- Excellent troubleshooting and analytical skills with complex systems
- Fixing reports
- Experience in refreshing database, system backup, and reimaging
- Experience in maintaining windows environments and providing support for new versions
- Experience or knowledgeable about data structures and data migration
- Ideally experience in Higher Ed (scheduling)
Top Skills Required
- Excellent communicator with the project/business team
- Vendor engagement for problem solving
- Collaborate with project coordinator to inform/communicate with the Business Team status of tickets/tasks and timelines; communicating when task(s) is resolved; documenting root cause of problems; keep track of the timelines
- Hard Skills
- Understanding of networking (VPN, client server environment models)
- Databases (oracle, SQL) and scripting knowledge, batch job processing
- Experience with Windows OS, e.g. capable of deleting temp files, checking installs
- Understanding authentication and authorization methods
- Experience with complex client server environments
- Excellent understanding of how relational data works: fields, tables, subsets, filters
- Experience with data sets, specific technology (Scientia)
- Soft Skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Emotional intelligence
- Attention to detail
- Not easily overwhelmed
- Analytical thinker
- Must be legally eligible to work in Canada
Why work with us?
- Build a long-term relationship with an experienced recruitment expert
- Access to the ‘hidden’ job market – opportunities across Canada that aren’t posted on job boards
- Get a high-level understanding of market dynamics affecting your industry
- Gain insight into the culture of the company you’re applying for before submitting your profile
IT/IQ Tech Recruiters provides contract and permanent IT recruitment services to employers across Canada. We have a specialized approach to recruiting, segmenting our recruitment teams into specialty practice areas focusing on Development, PMO, Infrastructure and BI/CRM/ERP skill sets.
This approach enables our recruiters to become specialists; they know the market and work hard to understand each candidates’ capabilities, goals, career ambitions and quickly present them with the best possible opportunities. We are committed to helping candidates develop their careers and to helping our clients grow their business and complete important projects successfully.
We create opportunities for IT Professionals to empower business.