In this role, your co-workers are the customer. You will be the key driver in our search for ways to apply technology to make business processes more efficient and effective. You’ll need a diverse skill set and be capable of taking multiple projects from concept to completion.
• Acting as a liaison between the IS team and other departments for the implementation and enhancement of internal business systems and applications
• Understanding the needs of multiple stakeholders and negotiating user requirements
• Creating detailed functional specifications
• Developing efficient, reliable, and scalable systems that integrate seamlessly with our existing systems
• Delivering elements of systems design, including data migration rules, business rules, wireframes, or other detailed deliverables
• Evaluating new and evolving technologies, products, and services, and making appropriate recommendations
• Helping people envision the future state of various business systems and how their work will be affected
• Working with the Salesforce/Force.com platform, both in administrative and maintenance roles
Some of the things we’re looking for:
• An insatiable drive to apply technology in ways that make business processes more efficient and effective
• Proven skills in technical business analysis, project management, and software development
• Ability to work with minimal supervision on multiple projects at once
• Top-notch communication skills
Skills and experience that are desirable:
• A good knowledge of SQL, data models, and the ability to transform and migrate data sets between disparate systems.
• Familiarity with our technology stack: servers and networks, Salesforce.com, data modeling, and system integration & APIs (particularly with cloud based SaaS applications)
Connect with employer:
About Latitude Geographics
Hundreds of organizations around the world rely on Geocortex software by Latitude Geographics to design, develop and maintain web-based mapping applications. We believe geographic information...