• Experience with the application landscape that supports the British Columbia Ministry of Health
• Borland Caliber RM, and/or StarTeam
• Release planning, business systems analysis and documentation, business process re-engineering, and business case development and status reporting
• Health Insurance or Pharmacy Industry
• HL7 messaging
Nice to Have Skills:
• Testing & Quality Assurance
• UML Modeling
• Use Cases
• Business Process Modeling
• Requirements Elicitation
Skills, Knowledge & Abilities:
Degree from an accredited college or university, with major coursework in systems analysis, information systems, computer science or a related field, and have experience successfully implementing and supporting enterprise applications.
Reference # ZC-2016101
Location: Victoria, BC
Reports To: Manager, Business Systems Analysis
Business Systems Analyst (BSA) -- All Levels, 6 Month Contract or Full Time PermanentEducation & Experience:
Connect with employer:
About MAXIMUS Canada
MAXIMUS is an industry leader in the provisioning of products and services to support the delivery of government services in North America and internationally.
In Canada, MAXIMUS B...