For our client, a dynamic software companyvin Burnaby, we're looking for a Business System Analyst.
• Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis
• Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs
• Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal customers to analyze information needs and functional requirements to deliver the following artifacts as needed. Functional requirements (Business Requirements Document), Use Cases, GUI, Screen and Interface designs
• Drive and challenge business units on their assumptions of how they will successfullybexecute their plans
• Strong analytical skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements
• Collaborate with developers and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyze trade-offs between usability and performance needs
• Be the liaison between the business units, technology teams and support teams
• Conduct walkthroughs of requirements with key stakeholders
• Support the software development life cycle from requirements through to delivery
• Support all levels of Testing to verify that applications perform according to requirements, architecture and design
• Graduate of Computer Science or equivalent
• 2+ years of experience as a Business Analyst, or equivalent experience
• Degree in Computing Science, Engineering, or equivalent experience
• Strong analysis skills required
• Strong understanding of software development processes required
• Strong communication skills required, including presentation skills in front of large groups of customers and peers
If interested, please submit your updated resume in a word format.
DestinationoneTech - A Division of Destinationone Consulting Group is a staffing service specializing in the placement of Permanent & Contractual IT Professionals.
Thank you for applying!
About Destinationone Consulting Inc.
We win over our clients as we always exceed their expectations. When it comes to recruiting talented individuals, you should never compromise. We at Destinatonone believe that for any kind of busin...