As our Business Solutions Consultant, Pardot
you will be responsible for enabling clients on tools focused on lead management, email, mobile & social marketing. You will be leveraging Pardot to implement, customer journeys, lead capture, lead scoring and nurture flows.
You possess a sound Marketing brain, but at heart you are a technologist who has a passion for implementing tools that automate marketing & sales initiatives. You will also be expected to work with the Salesforce platform on core CRM implementations when required.
Traction on Demandâ€™s hiring philosophy is based on culture, intelligence, and then skills. Hereâ€™s what we mean by that: Culture
Culture at Traction on Demand isnâ€™t about drinking beer and playing ping-pong â€" itâ€™s much more. We are looking for people who want to join an active community of engaged individuals who see business as more than just a vehicle to make money. We care about our people, wider community, and planet. Come join us on this journey! Traction is a group of entrepreneurs committed to creating ecstatic clients, doing enjoyable work, and being efficient in everything we do. We fail fast and love to innovate. Change is our middle name. Our values donâ€™t just sit on a glossy page. We live by them every day. Our values are the cornerstone of who we are â€" do they resonate with you?
Embrace Knowledge â€¢ Do the right thing â€¢ Seek adventures and smiles â€¢ Healthy hearts and heads â€¢ Pursue opportunity â€¢ Build community Intelligence
People often ask what it takes to succeed at Traction on Demand â€" youâ€™ve got to be smart, without having an ego. What does that mean? Imagine working with a group of your smartest friends who all love to learn. Everyone is always pushing each other to grow and innovate at a pace that can only be called furious. We are never idle or stagnant. We seek and share knowledge. We are comfortable with the unknown. We just â€git â€r done.â€ Skills
Tractionites come from a variety of backgrounds, and we are eager to find people that are from non-traditional backgrounds. Typically, we find that people are successful in this role when they have:Skills
Nice to Haves
- 2+ yearsâ€™ experience working with Pardot
- Solid understanding of direct marketing concepts. Especially as they relate to email marketing. Knowledge of mobile, social, and ecommerce are definite assets.
- A thorough understanding of marketing/sales pipeline practices and KPIs
- Post-Secondary in the following areas is preferred: Business Administration, Marketing Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, or equivalent training/experience
- Ability to interact with customers and demonstrate both business and technical skills
- Highly effective communicator. Comfortable delivering presentations and training to clients
- A customer advocate with excellent listening skills to fully understand customer requirements and pain points
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to meet tight deadlines
- Experience with the development lifecycle (Business Process design, documentation, QA, testing strategy and execution, troubleshooting analysis)
- Experience in either B-C or B-B environment
What You Will Be Doing
- Experience building lead scoring and lead management processes that align marketing & sales
- HTML design experience
- Experience with one or more CRM software products ( Salesforce.com , Siebel, PeopleSoft, MS Dynamics, NetSuite, etc)
- Experience with eCommerce & Web Analytics tools
If youâ€™re interested, so are we! Send your resume our way, and weâ€™ll reach out to you if we are interested in moving forward.
- Enabling clients on the Pardot & Salesforce platforms
- Integrating Salesforce to these marketing tools
- Setting up automated targeted marketing journeys and nurture tracks
- Setting up Email & Mobile marketing campaigns
- Setting up landing pages & tracking tools
- Enabling & training on Social dashboards, approval processes and posting
- Implementing/ enhancing lead scoring and lead routing rules
- Implementing/ enhancing new or existing Salesforce implementations. Tasks include configuration and rollout of Salesforce platform.
- Training clients on the Pardot and the Salesforce toolset.
- Helping clients problem solve and deal with issues that arise
At Traction on Demand, we aim to change the world by challenging the traditional consulting model and building community with our clients, partners, and neighbours. At our core, weâ€™re about improving the way companies do business by leveraging technology â€" salesforce.com , technology partners, and our own libraries of intellectual property. We are a people-first organization, creating long-term relationships with our clients and growing with them as strategic business partners. Our clients are varied in size, geography, and industry, and include some of the worldâ€™s largest technology firms. Traction for Good, our community engagement program, and our involvement as one of the first 100 B Corps in Canada are just a couple of the reasons why we have been named to the Best Places to Work in Canada top 10 list for several years running.
We are an equal opportunity employer and love diversity at our company! We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
Please note, employment is contingent on the successful completion of background and reference checks.
Customer Service and Support