As a Business Process Engineer, you’ll be engineering the process of the business! You’re integral to the business, and our growth, as you’ll be diagnosing issues with our current methodologies, and then working to redesign, reconstruct and then implement new processes. You’ll also be testing changes for effectiveness and ensuring they are improving workflow. You’ll be reporting directly to our CEO, and will be working closely with members of our executive management team.The Team
As a pseudo-member of all teams here at Cymax, you’re considered a member of all teams! You’ll be analyzing data with analytics, evaluating product with Constant Retail & Freight Club, crunching numbers with finance and researching trends with marketing. You’re a chameleon, and comfortable finding a seat with all of our amazing teams at Cymax. What You’ll Do:
Who You Are:
- Deploying root cause analysis tools to investigate current workflow and methodology issues
- Build, present, and action a business case using math-based decisions
- Move within business units based on priorities, reviewing and recommending solutions
- Performing research, design and development of processes, and then training employees on new processes
- Constantly evaluate results of new processes and workflows to ensure efficiency
- Analyzing process and product for cost reduction, quality improvement, and performance
Why work here!
- Evangelizer of Six Sigma and/or other Lean methodologies
- MBA graduate, concentrating in business process
- Data junkie who loves to take large quantities of data, analyze them, and then make recommendations, all in record time
- Comfortable presenting complex data in a user-friendly manner
Based in Burnaby, BC, Cymax Group is North America’s largest e-commerce furniture retailer with over 230,000 furniture SKUs - making us a leader in online sales for all items home and office. We pride ourselves on our unique culture, consisting of impressive team members from all walks of life working together to contribute to the amazing growth we’ve seen. With regular company socials and tons of opportunities to learn, we strive to be the most engaging office in Canada.
We’re looking to hire talented people (like you!) to join our passionate team that will support you as you continue to advance your career.