Permanent Reference code
: 119124 Primary Location:
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada All Available Locations:
Vancouver, BCOur Purpose
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization.
By living our Purpose, we will make an impact that matters.
--Are you a client minded and resilient individual looking for a career opportunity supporting the Vancouver practice as part of the facilities team within our Client Experience offering? What will your typical day look like?
- Be encouraged to deepen your technical skills...whatever those may be.
- Have many careers in one Firm.
- Build a network of colleagues for life
As an office attendant in the Operations Centre, your main duties will be to:
• Maintain kitchens and coffee points: monitor stock and cleanliness, continual clearing and running dishwashers as needed.
• Maintaining coffee machines and kitchenware i.e. daily start up/shut down cleaning procedures
• Catering inventory: weekly stock check and ordering.
• Facilities support: organize and reconfigure the training rooms and specialty spaces in our Vancouver office, (setting up rooms as requested, moving furniture, cleaning white boards, ensuring cabling is properly connected and any other duties required).
• Ensure meeting rooms and workspaces are tidy (client ready at all times) and furniture is properly arranged through daily auditing and walkthroughs.
• Consistently deliver an elevated and differentiated customer service experience.
• Always maintain a professional appearance and attitude.About the team
The members of the Business Operations team possess a practical body of knowledge that is applied in the delivery of office support. It includes jobs in the areas of concierge/reception, mailroom, production services, catering, and facilities management.
The Client Experience Professionals (CEP) are at the centre of our clients and guests' experience - setting the tone from beginning to end. They are responsible for providing an elevated hospitality service in line with the Orbis vision. Working closely with a team of colleagues and supported by the CEP manager, the individual will be required to demonstrate a keen knowledge of the firm, anticipate the needs of our guests and talent, go the extra mile when tending to both internal and external parties, react and problem solve efficiently and demonstrate attentive listening skills.
The core work hours will be from 10:30 am am to 7:00 pm.Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone with:
• 1-3 years' work experience in customer service, hospitality, or a facilities environment.
• Intermediate level knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and iOS devices.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Demonstrated ability to deal with multiple priorities in a high pressure, client focused environment.
• Excellent organizational and time management skills required.
• High attention to detail and task orientation with an ability to problem solve.
• Flexibility with work hours to support the needs of the business (core hours of the role are 10:30am-7:00pm).
• Able to lift up to 25 pounds.
• This position may require overtime.Our promise to our people: Deloitte is where potential comes to life.Be yourself, and more.
We are a group of talented people who want to learn, gain experience, and develop skills. Wherever you are in your career, we want you to advance.You shape how we make impact.
Diverse perspectives and life experiences make us better. Whoever you are and wherever you're from, we want you to feel like you belong here. We provide flexible working options to support you and how you can contribute. Be the leader you want to be.Be the leader you want to be
Some guide teams, some change culture, some build essential expertise. We offer opportunities and experiences that support your continuing growth as a leader.Have as many careers as you want.
We are uniquely able to offer you new challenges and roles - and prepare you for them. We bring together people with unique experiences and talents, and we are the place to develop a lasting network of friends, peers, and mentors. Our TVP is about relationships - between leaders and their people, the firm and its people, peers, and within in our communities. The next step is yours
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan , Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative .
We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation for the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms or other accommodations). We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.Job Segment:
Developer, Operations Manager, Equity, Mailroom, Technology, Operations, Finance
Apply now "
Administrative Operations and Logistics