Does optimizing operational day-to-day activities for a team and office to run smoothly energize you? Are you looking for a remote-friendly position with a flexible schedule and multiple responsibilities to develop your career in BC's fantastic tech community? If so, we'd like to talk to you. Our people love what they do and we seek more talented, driven people to join us as we continue to grow Giftbit.
Under the guidance of the CEO, the Business Operations Associate is responsible for the ongoing management of our administrative operations. This role is a 9-month maternity leave coverage with potential to expand into various career paths as your skills, your interests, and the company expands.
Here are some of the things you'll do:
- Administrative operations; includes inventory management, corporate banking, accounts payable, and coordinating with suppliers.
- People operations and culture; includes HR duties such as managing our HRIS, benefits plan administration, expense reporting, and keeping the office running smoothly.
- Planning internal and external company events.
- Supporting customers with account funding and invoicing.
You bring the following:
- A proven track record of taking responsibility and proactively getting things done.
- A strong team player with a customer service approach to supporting the organization.
- Clear, concise writing.
- A solid understanding of the internet and software as a service (SaaS).
- Proficiency in using business software tools (Intercom, OpenPhone, Notion, Google Workspace, Keynote, Slack, spreadsheets, etc.).
Why Giftbit could be great for you:
- Giftbit's culture matches up with how you behave and who you want to work with. Learn about Giftbit's culture here: https://www.notion.so/Giftbit-Cultural-Principles-f4208079f7a14dc59c44d0353fed8d55
- You'll be challenged and supported by passionate, knowledgeable people who prioritize continued learning and professional development.
- You'll receive competitive compensation and extended health-benefits, with a salary based on your proficiency to clear industry benchmarks.
- You'll have the flexibility to work remotely or from our beautiful downtown Victoria office.
Learn more about Giftbit at www.giftbit.com.
Only applicants with a cover letter will be considered.
Only applicants living in Canada in the Pacific Time or Mountain Time zones will be considered.