Business Law - Legal Administrative Assistant
Location: Downtown Vancouver
Salary: $50,000 - $60,000
Contact: Shannon Henry 605-689-8687 ext.250
If you are looking for an incredible job as a Legal Administrative Assistant with the opportunity for plenty of growth this is the job for you. One of Vancouver’s top downtown firms is looking to expand their richly valued Business Law team. They are looking to hire a LAA with experience to be a poignant point of contact in their busy firm. At Impact Recruitment we have the honour of presenting them with the finest candidates, and that could be you!
ABOUT THE FIRM:
Excellence, dedication, and innovation are all words used to describe this cutting edge firm. They are leaders in industry and have set the bar high in regards to their business law practices. Their office is conveniently located in downtown Vancouver and is walking distance to some of the best shops, cafés and dinning. The buildings interior offers first class decor and spectacular city views. The firm takes pride in fostering a respectful and enthusiastic work environment and dedicates time and resources into their Legal Administrative Assistants.
WHAT YOUR DAY LOOKS LIKE:
As the Legal Administrative Assistant you will work directly with 4 lawyers in the Business and Corporate group.
• Assisting with shareholder agreements and minute books
• Prepare correspondence, faxes, documents - dictations, email instructions and handwritten notes
• File maintenance and organization, opening and closing files, and drafting standard letters
• Maintain calendars, contact lists, and all related scheduling of meetings
• Working with Record Management and Administrative Clerks to create, maintain and appropriately store files
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
• Base Salary $40,000 - $60,000
• Full extended medical and dental benefits, including pension benefits and RRSP
• Getting to work on high profile cases involving top brands
• LAA Certificate or Paralegal Certificate
• Minimum 3 years of industry experience
• Software experience in MS Office and EDocs
HOW TO APPLY:
Please reply with a Microsoft Word version of your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit www.impactrecruitment.ca to apply online.
If you would like to speak with us directly regarding this opportunity or for any other legal jobs Vancouver, please don’t hesitate to contact Shannon Henry at 604-689-8687 ext. 250 or email email@example.com.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us; as such all applications are kept strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this particular role, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about opportunities that fit your profile
About Impact Recruitment Inc.
Impact Recruitment is Western Canada's top specialized Recruitment Firm. With the ability to service every position within an organization, Impact is the ideal partner for your growing company.