Terms of employment: Full time, permanent
Job location: 510 West Georgia Street, Vancouver, V6B 0M3
In this role, you will be responsible for designing and building dashboards and other reporting and measurement solutions to help leadership have self-service capabilities to make business decisions. You will own the development and support of several key business metrics while continuing to raise the bar for creating scalable, efficient, and automated processes for large-scale data analyses.
This position requires excellent statistical and analytical abilities, good knowledge of business intelligence solutions and data engineering practices, and the ability to collaborate with various teams across Social Advertising and Amazon marketing teams. The successful candidate will be a self-starter comfortable with ambiguity, capable of working in a fast-paced environment, possess strong attention to detail, and able to collaborate with customers to understand and transform business problems into requirements and deliverables.
• Write expert-level SQL that extracts actionable insights
• Dive deep to help drive key business decisions through data insights
• Own the design and development of automated solutions for recurring reporting and in-depth analyses
• Recognize and adopt best practices in reporting and analysis: data integrity, test design, analysis, validation, and documentation
• Ability to create systems and mechanisms to generate ongoing, regular insights to inform product development.
• Identify the best method, or mix of methods, based on research questions, timeline and resourcing.
• Report on existing key business metrics, ensuring clear understanding of progress to all goals.
• Use experimental design and statistics to assist in the design and measurement of various tests.
Salary range $76,400 to $127,600/yr commensurable with experience. #0000BASIC QUALIFICATIONS
• 1+ years of relevant experience in business intelligence
• Bachelor's degree in a quantitative area such as math, statistics, computer science, engineering or equivalent experience.
• Proficient in using SQL, ETL, Data Warehouse solutions and databases in a business environment with large-scale, complex datasets.
• Ability to process large data sets from multiple data sources• Advanced knowledge and expertise with SQL and Excel
• Experience in designing and building data infrastructure/automated reporting tools
All applicants must meet all basic qualifications above.
Benefits: Amazon provides a full range of benefits for our global employees and their eligible family members. Eligible employees may also receive signing bonuses and Amazon Restricted Stock Units. This position is eligible for further pay increases and bonuses at the company's discretion. While they might vary from location to location, Amazon benefits for Canada may include:
• Health Care
• Savings Plans
• Income Protection
• Paid Time Off
• Signing Bonuses
• Employee Stock