We're in the business of changing how people gather for work. Our apps elevate meetings and events to a new level, where decisions are made and people get things done. The QuickMobile Platform makes it easy to create and manage apps for your missin-critiical meetings and events, from marquee trade shows and user conferences to shareholder meetings, sales kickoffs, and beyond. More than just a technology solution, we personalize the attendee journey, empower attendees to collaborate and take action at the right time, and unlock insight from an engaged community.
We are the top enterprise mobile app company in Vancouver with team members all over the world, working with some of the biggest brands out there: Oracle, Adobe, Nike, Wal-Mart, Deloitte, BMW, Chanel, EY, Samsung, and the United Nations, to name a few.
If you want to work for a company that will focus its energy on helping you succeed, look no further. We are dedicated to providing you with the tools, training and resources you need to be your best, while also helping you reach the next level with regular career growth planning.
Other perks? The chance to travel to conferences and events around the globe, supporting clients with our famous best-in-class customer service. A beautiful head office in the heart of downtown Vancouver where suit-and-ties are optional, but our ocean and city views are definitely inspirational. Regular company socials. In-house massages. Quick access to the Stanley Park sea wall for lunchtime runs and a secure underground bike cage.
Ready to be part of the team? The Business Development Representative role at QuickMobile could be your next big move. We are seeking high-achieving, driven and energetic professionals with natural sales instincts. As the architect at the top of our pipeline, you embrace challenge and thrive on owning a vast, uncharted territory that’s ready to be cultivated. At QuickMobile, you’ll get the dedicated training, coaching and tailored mentorship you need to sell enterprise mobile solutions and take your career to the next level.You are:
You’re a whiz at:
- A high achieving sales professional with an insatiable desire to win
- Focused on pipeline and selling our enterprise-level product to customers valued at $500 million or more
- A relationship builder who naturally creates a match between our customers’ business needs and our award-winning event app platform
- Excited to engage and do business with senior level executives in marketing, sales, IT, events, and training at the top companies in the world
- Knocking your quota out of the park and managing leads to get to "yes"
- Building and nurturing relationships to generate opportunities through outbound, strategic and targeted prospecting
- Strategically calling to leverage business from new and established opportunities
- Managing a live and growing pipeline, while achieving a monthly quota of qualified opportunities
- Profiling contacts and accounts using the best modern sales methodologies
- Evangelizing new technologies to enterprise businesses
- Excelling under pressure with a positive attitude and being a team player – always!
You’ll stand out with:
- Extensive training and one-on-one mentorship from highly-experienced enterprise sales executives
- Coaching focused on developing you into a world-class sales leader
- The opportunity to apply for a number of positions as part of your career progression plan
- Degree in Business, Marketing, another related field or you have related work experience
- Experience selling into Fortune 1000 brands
- 1-2 years experience in a sales or consultancy role
- The drive to dream big – you want a career, not a job!
Posted: February 16, 2017
Closes:April 17, 2017