Freight Club, a truly game-changing Freight software company is looking to add an "A" player to their sales organization. Here is an opportunity to work with a start-up division within one of Canada’s largest e-commerce retailers, Cymax.com.
As a Business Development Manager on our Freight Club team, you will be instrumental in helping build Freight Club’s business, targeting the B2B environment at an Enterprise level. You’ll be responsible for attracting, educating, tailoring proposals and then closing your own deals. Selling the newest, innovative freight solution pumps you up to come to work every day, knowing you’re making life easier for business owners across Canada and the US. What is Freight Club?
D ubbed "the muscles" of Cymax, Freight Club is our innovative predictive freight platform that searches for optimal routes based on delivery specs. We provide our clients with amazing shipping discounts to move freight products across North America. Helping our clients save time, resources and money is what we pride ourselves on!What You’ll Do:
Who You Are:
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn them into increased business
- Set up meetings and proposal pitches with company decision makers
- Work with internal teams to identify potential warm leads while converting them to business
- Cross training with other Cymax Group teams to ensure maximum sales potential
- Travel to trade shows in both Canada and the US as needed
- Driven by accountability
- Looking for a fast paced & rewarding environment that gets you out of bed in the morning
- Motivated to build a new scalable business group
- Comfortable in a technology-based sales environment
- 5+ years’ experience selling SaaS-based ecommerce solutions
- Desire to grow personally and be part of a fast growing team
- Driven by results and data and accompanying data
- Experienced in building a business book from the ground up
- Flexible with sales methodology but also process oriented
Why work here!
- Experience in either logistics or freight sales!
Based in Burnaby, BC, Cymax Group is North America’s largest e-commerce furniture retailer with over 230,000 furniture SKUs - making us a leader in online sales for all items home and office. We pride ourselves on our unique culture, consisting of impressive team members from all walks of life working together to contribute to the amazing growth we’ve seen. With regular company socials and tons of opportunities to learn, we strive to be the most engaging office in Canada.
We’re looking to hire talented people (like you!) to join our passionate team that will support you as you continue to advance your career.
Posted: November 30, 2016
Closes:January 7, 2017