124430 Work Area:
Sales Expected Travel:
0 - 10% Career Status:
Professional Employment Type:
Regular Full Time COMPANY DESCRIPTION
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably. COMPANY DESCRIPTION:
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow
sustainably. ROLE DESCRIPTION:
Business Development Experts provide leadership and drive the execution of growth plans across the target market for both Software and Cloud environments cross- industry and customer segment. Define our competitive advantage and establish the key reasons for customers and prospects to leverage cloud deployment models and other innovative technologies to achieve strategic business objectives. Guide efforts to develop local capabilities with time, enabling market leadership to respond most quickly to growth opportunities. Drive syndication of best practice programs, tools, methods and processes to accelerate profitable performance and market penetration. Identify, evaluate and execute on investment opportunities.Area 1
: Serve as a member of professional business development "virtual" team delivering results across a target market in a best-in-class manner, leveraging the broader organization. Recruiting global and regional resources to drive programs and initiatives. Area 2
: Ensure new deals and revenue programs can be commercialized and are executable in a target market. Focus on driving profitable revenue results, executing on revenue generating deals and programs and developing and fostering relatedcommercialization capabilities in a target market.Area 3
: Place a premium on execution and generating results in support of the target market business plan. Develop creative, workable alternatives to enable opportunities. Work effectively in a team environment and generate high impact results. Ramp-up scalable revenue programs. Focus on the highest value priorities and tactfully push through resistance to change.
- Ensure that work streams are delivered on scope, on budget and on time and will coordinate periodic status meetings and be responsible for detailed status reporting to applicable global, regional, local leadership.
- Responsible for identifying performance improvement ideas and working with the leadership to implement the ideas.
- Coordinate with the global teams on other operational topics such as communications, budget, resource planning and tools, 3rd party partnership negotiations and definingcontractual obligations.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATION / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
- 10+ years professional business experience, international business experience preferred in enterprise software sales, sales enablement industry operations, corporate development.
- Experience in program planning and / or evaluating new business development opportunities in new or emerging markets.
- 3 + years of SAP work experience. Experience in Cloud in the B2B environment
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
- Proficient understanding of SAP, its products and solutions, partners, markets and competition.
- Understanding of cloud, Hosted Services, and SaaS/ PaaS models, cloud -based commerce/ business networks.
- Strong knowledge of best business practices and financial theory and analysis.
- Fluency in English, any other language an asset.
- Fluency in the language of local markets desirable.
- All necessary local work permits preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Engineering or Computer Science required from an accredited university. MBA or advanced degree in related discipline preferred.
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com
, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com
, EMEA: firstname.lastname@example.org
). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Additional Locations: No SelectionJob Segment:
Developer, ERP, Engineer, Computer Science, SAP, Technology, Engineering