At KPMG, you'll join a team of diverse and dedicated problem solvers, connected by a common cause: turning insight into opportunity for clients and communities around the world.
Working on strategic engagement initiatives as part of KPMG's business development team, you will help drive growth while supporting leadership and the major accounts team, in addition to building and maintaining relationships. The Business Development Manager works alongside the Managing Director, Business Development, the partners in charge of key accounts and multidisciplinary experts in supporting revenue growth for the account's portfolio. What you will do
What you bring to the role
- Develop new business opportunities for the firm's service portfolio in key existing accounts to exceed revenue objectives;
- Collaborate with senior management in developing an action plan to help identify business opportunities and build the firm's influence;
- Execute and independently manage a strategic accounts plan, working closely with key KPMG stakeholders according to needs for key accounts (partner, senior manager, marketing consultant, administration, etc.);
- Prepare and submit functional reports to senior management, outlining progress and obstacles with regard to business opportunities and the growth plan.
Keys to your success:
- More than 15+ years of sales, business development and/or marketing and program management experience;
- Experience in the technology and advisory services industry (cybersecurity, ERP, Cloud, SaaS, E-Commerce) is required
- High level of comfort in building and maintaining relationships with the C-suite and senior executives;
- Strong at managing RFPs and highly skilled at presenting service offerings;
- Accounting and/or finance experience would be considered an asset;
- Ability to grasp and discuss technical concepts as well as plan high value-added exchanges with clients (organization of meetings );
- Practical knowledge of the information and communications technology (ITC) strategy in procurement models ;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in French and English.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in business administration, marketing, finance or another related field
Keys to your success
- The ability to build client relationships and quickly pinpoint business needs ;
- Real team player who knows that we never win alone;
- You are curious of nature, confident yet humble.
KPMG individuals Deliver Impact | Seek Growth | Inspire Trust
and understand that a diverse workforce enables us to deepen relationships and strengthen our business. Providing you with the support you need to be at your best
For more information about KPMG in Canada's Benefits and well-being, click here . Our Values, The KPMG WayIntegrity
, we do what is right | Excellence
, we never stop learning and improving | Courage
, we think and act boldly | Together
, we respect each other and draw strength from our differences | For Better
, we do what matters
KPMG in Canada is a proud equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating a respectful, inclusive and barrier-free workplace that allows all of our people to reach their full potential. A diverse workforce is key to our success and we believe in bringing your whole self to work. We welcome all qualified candidates to apply and hope you will choose KPMG in Canada as your employer of choice. For more information about Inclusion, Diversity & Equity in Recruitment, please click here .
If you have a question about accessible employment at KPMG, or to begin a confidential conversation about your individual accessibility or accommodation needs through the recruitment process, we encourage you to visit our accessibility page .