As a result of growth our client is looking to add a Business Analyst to their team to work on a ServiceNow upgrade project.
- 6 month contract Business Analyst role
- Great chance to be part of a large-scale business transformation
- Global retail client
What & Why:
They currently have a gap on their ITSM team which you could fill, they are looking for someone who can own the requirements process working hand in hand with the business as well as the vendor partners. This role would also have some validation once in development and ideally some QA. You should have extensive documentation experience. One of the most important things of this role is strong user experience so you should be able to think in the terms of the user and creating something the users enjoy interacting with.
Our client is a global retail leader and a true Vancouver success story. They are known for their work life balance and encouragement of a healthy lifestyle. 2017 was one of their most successful years in their 20-year history which has led to them embarking on a number of large scale global growth initiatives for 2018. They are located close to rapid transit downtown.
You will bring the following education, skills and experience to the role:
- 5+ years of business analyst experience with enterprise organizations required. Retail experience preferred.
- Experience providing requirements for medium to large initiatives
- Experience working with both agile and waterfall delivery methodologies
- Demonstrated experience translating strategy into feature development roadmaps
- Demonstrated experience making trade offs between business needs and technology constraints while keep the guests need at top of mind
- Strong focus on usability with demonstrated experience an asset.
- ServiceNow experience an asset.
If the sound of this opportunity excites you, and you’re confident that it’s a good fit for your experience and career goals, then we’d love to hear from you! Please send your updated resume to us by applying to this posting and one of our awesome team of recruiters will be in touch.
Software and Programming Information Technology