You are an intelligent, avid business analyst with a passion in number and process. The Sales Operations team is part of the Sales organization, providing them data to support their decision making process, measure performance and spot problem areas. The Sales Operation team also governs the sales processes and tools to maintain sales productivity.
The Business Analyst drives the process change and improvements within the Company. You will work with various stakeholders to understand business processes, data flow and user needs. You will provide business analysis, business process improvement and project management expertise on various solution initiatives throughout the solution management and development life cycle. You will maintain an up-to-date process documents and develop and deliver training on processes we manage.
Well-developed analytical and technical skills allow you to identify and extract pertinent data and perform quantitative analysis. You are a great communicator who can dissect complex information and articulate your findings in a clear, concise way. Last but not least you are a self-starter who can see the project through from initiation to completion.
The primary responsibilities are outlined below; this list should be viewed as a starting point, as the position will evolve and grow according to the successful candidate’s interests and aptitude.
- Works closely with the team and other stakeholders to understand business needs and capture process and data requirements.
- Performs data and process analysis to understand current as is processes and design new to be processes or process improvement from the business goals.
- Acts as a project manager – produces an implementation plan and executes the plan to completion while managing communication (including reporting requirements) with all stakeholders involved.
- Takes ownership of ensuring that each solution deliverable is of high quality, usable, serviceable and properly addresses business needs.
- Prepares stakeholders for User Acceptance Testing.
- Documents processes/user guide in a clear and concise manner.
- Provides ongoing communication, support and leadership to solution management, development and business teams throughout the envisioning, analysis, development and delivery stages of the solution management life cycles.
- Generates/updates monthly reports for the sales operation department.
- Manages data from various sources into Salesforce.
- Manages contractor and vendor relationships as required.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Education: Degree in Business and/or Computer Science/Management Information Systems, or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Experience: Minimum of 6 years of related work experience.
- Experience in process improvement and data and system integration projects is an asset.
- Experience with Salesforce and Tableau is preferred.
- Understanding of sales process and experience working in a sales operation team is a plus.
- Proficient user of MS Office – expert user of Excel for data extraction and analysis, design training document and communicates project professionally in PowerPoint.
- Must have strong interpersonal and communications skills including well developed verbal and written English
- Strong analytical skills and detail oriented
- Experience in managing small to medium size projects
- Able to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Ability to multi-task
- Thriving in an environment of change and ambiguity.
Posted: September 14, 2016
Closes:November 13, 2016