6-month contract Business Analyst role with a global organization located in downtown Vancouver.
- 6-month contract BA role
- Global enterprise organization located in downtown Vancouver
- Large scale projects focused on automation slated over the next two years
What & Why:
As a result of investment in technology and a focus on automation, our client is looking to add a Business Analyst to their growing Site Reliability team. You will work closely with system owners to develop structure for how the teams deliver on tickets and alignment of the technical and business requirements. You will be an integral member of the team to groom backlogs, handle information requests and work closely with the PM in gathering information. Someone with a technical background or experience as a technical product manager would be considered an asset as the teams you are supporting are quite technical.
Our client is a global retail leader and a true Vancouver success story. They are known for their work life balance and encouragement of a healthy lifestyle. 2018 was one of their most successful years in their 20-year history which has led to them embarking on a number of large scale global growth initiatives for 2019. They are located close to rapid transit downtown.
You will bring the following education, skills and experience to the role:
- 4+ or more years’ experience in a Business Analyst or Product Owner role
- Experience with backlog grooming, documentation of processes and collaboration with product teams.
- Following agile sprint development cycles using JIRA/Confluence or similar platform
- Completed Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related experience.
If the sound of this opportunity excites you, and you’re confident that it’s a good fit for your experience and career goals, then we’d love to hear from you! Please send your updated resume to us by applying to this posting and one of our awesome team of recruiters will be in touch.
Software and Programming Information Technology