Business Analyst contract working closely with the business as they transform how they handle reporting.
- 6-month contract Business Analyst role
- Great opportunity to work on a new analytics and reporting platform to complement a new business system
- Global retail success story
What & Why:
Due to growth our client is looking to add a Business Analyst to their newly formed operational reporting team. You will be responsible for leading the elicitation, process definition, data analysis and systems mapping for the newly formed team. You will be liaising with the wide group of business partners to gather, analyze, document, review and communicate reporting and data requirements across stakeholder groups. This is an exciting project to join as it a very high priority initiative that is coupled with a major system implementation that is transforming the way their business flows.
Our client is a global retail leader and a true Vancouver success story. They are known for their work life balance and encouragement of a healthy lifestyle. 2018 was one of their most successful years in their 20-year history which has led to them embarking on a number of large scale global growth initiatives for 2019. They are located close to rapid transit downtown.
You will bring the following education, skills and experience to the role:
- 4+ years of business analyst experience within technology and analytics
- Able to see the big picture objectives of product analytics and bring that understanding to requirements definition and help drive prioritization based on existing technology constraints (i.e., able to connect the dots from strategy to execution)
- Experience in retail merchandising, planning, and allocations reporting and data analysis.
- Demonstrated experience translating business needs and/or new ideas into detailed business requirements, to be further developed into technology solutions.
- Proven experience working within the software delivery lifecycle, specifically in seeing solutions all the way through from development to production.
- Demonstrated ability to build constructive business and IT relationships and gain the trust of others in a cross-functional environment.
- Bachelor’s degree and/or applicable experience in information technology field
If the sound of this opportunity excites you, and you’re confident that it’s a good fit for your experience and career goals, then we’d love to hear from you! Please send your updated resume to us by applying to this posting and one of our awesome team of recruiters will be in touch.
Software and Programming Information Technology