6-12 month contract Business Analyst role focused on LMS and Payroll components of a major employee experience workstream.
- 6-month contract BA role with a high-profile program
- Very engaged stakeholder group
- Global retail success story
What & Why:
Our client is embarking on numerous exciting HR system and employee experience projects for 2021 and they are looking to add 2 Business Analysts to their team: one to focus on a global payroll system rollout, and one to contribute towards a major Learning Management System (LMS) deployment. These Business Analyst consultants will leverage their domain experience on HR-related systems to work closely with tech teams and business stakeholders from across the enterprise to create business and functional requirements for features and functionality that align with the program directives and intentions. There is a strong preference for someone with either HRIS or payroll/finance background and they must have the ability to facilitate workshops & document process flows. You will be working alongside a growing team with a great leader.
This client has a global presence and is one of the most recognizable Canadian brands. They are well known for their corporate culture and have recently won major awards for their accomplishments in 2020. 2021 is shaping up to be the largest year of their 20+ year history with major investment in technology as well as an all-star leadership team who keeps you accountable and provides support while still affording you tremendous autonomy. This position will be remote work-from-home for the foreseeable future until it is safe to return to a physical workspace. They are located close to rapid transit in newly renovated offices in downtown Vancouver.
You will bring the following education, skills and experience to the role:
- 3+ years of business analyst experience (preference for those with a background in HRIS/Payroll/LMS)
- Experience providing requirements for medium to large initiatives
- Experience working with both agile and waterfall delivery methodologies
- Proven facilitation and problem-solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated experience making tradeoffs between business needs and technology constraints while keep the end user needs at top of mind
- Minimum of an undergraduate degree (preference for Business Administration, Information Technology, or other similar/related education or experience)
- Strong preference for those with a passion and dedication to ongoing professional development (i.e. Business Analyst Certification)
If the sound of this opportunity excites you, and you’re confident that it’s a good fit for your experience and career goals, then we’d love to hear from you! Please send your updated resume to us by applying to this posting and one of our awesome team of recruiters will be in touch.
Software and Programming Human Resources Information Technology