243066 Work Area:
Software-Development Operations Expected Travel:
0 - 10% Career Status:
Professional Employment Type:
Regular Full Time COMPANY DESCRIPTION
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
The hired candidate would join the Global Technology Legal Compliance (GTLC) team, whose mandate is to ensure SAP Engineering and their developed products comply with the legal requirements of licensing agreements, and international laws and standards. To continue to improve upon this mandate, we’re looking for a business and project analyst to participate in efforts that improve the capability, integration, and information accessibility of controls that detect and ensure that third party intellectual property is used within the terms of SAP’s contracts. Additionally, the analyst will collaborate with supportive software development teams to produce tools, dashboards, and applications that improve upon our legal compliance processes.
In this position you’ll be responsible to:
- Lead and participate in efforts that drive the business needs of GTLC in cross-team collaborative projects.
- Work with global stakeholders to design and document new and improve existing procedures.
- Work with global stakeholders to understand, analyze, and capture data from their data sources.
- Work in a collaborative environment with supporting development teams to actualize compliance needs into features and changes in our systems.
- Gather and document user requirements and provide mock-ups.
- Propose new and improved processes and procedures, and participate in efforts to realize them.
- Pull reporting data from existing systems and prepare dashboards and reports to track targets and performance indicators.
- Track and manage long term project tasks and deliverables.
- Produce meeting minutes, documentation, and workflow diagrams.
- Clearly communicate with leadership groups regarding status and strategy.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
- 3+ years of professional related experience.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to articulate vision, business needs, requirements and boundaries, and benefits to colleagues from compliance and development groups.
- Display strong visual presentation skills.
- Ability to analyze communicated guidance, requirements, and wants from various groups, and filter and curate those into priorities.
- Agile working style, able to react quickly to new information and adapt requirements and priorities as a result.
- Familiarity with data visualization software, like SAP Analytics Cloud, Tableau, and PowerBI a strong asset.
- Experience with task management systems like Jira an asset.
- Experience with internal control and compliance an asset.
- Experience working in a large corporation an asset.
- Hands-on experience with software development and its practices an asset.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent experience and education.
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now . SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com
, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com
, EMEA: Careers@sap.com
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor. Additional Locations
: Job Segment:
Business Analyst, Compliance, Engineer, ERP, Computer Science, Finance, Legal, Engineering, Technology