6-month contract Business Analyst role working with an enterprise organization working on a transformation program for contact centre technologies
What & Why:
- 6-month contract Business Analyst role
- Delivering a future state technology project for a large contact centre
- Global enterprise organization with full remote capability
As a result of investment in technology, our client is looking to add a Business Analyst to their call centre technology team working on a transformation program. They recently upgraded to Dynamics365 and have further enhancements to how they deliver an outstanding customer experience. Ideally you have previous experience in the customer experience space, particularly with Chatbots. You should have strong experience working with backlogs and creating epics and user stories in Jira. You will be responsible for the backlog grooming and prioritization and aligning with the program manager and business owner on the delivery scope and sequencing recommendations. Ideally you have strong retail and/or contact centre technology experience. This is a rapidly growing team delivering huge ROI to the business.
This client is one of the most recognizable Canadian brands, a true Vancouver success story who has expanded globally. They are well known for their corporate culture and has won major awards for their accomplishments. They have invested majorly in technology and have had an incredibly successful past few years, including a major strategic acquisition. They have an all-star leadership team who keeps you accountable and provides support while still affording you tremendous autonomy. They are located close to rapid transit in newly renovated offices in downtown Vancouver and have full remote on-boarding capability during Covid19 with a hybrid work model following that, however this role can be fully remote if you would prefer.
You will bring the following education, skills and experience to the role:
- 5+ years of business analyst experience (retail industry experience or Contact Center experience is an asset)
- 5+ Experience working in agile or waterfall delivery methodologies
- 5+ Experience working with systems integrations and operations
- Hardware Support experience is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Comp Sci, Business or related experience
If the sound of this opportunity excites you, and you’re confident that it’s a good fit for your experience and career goals, then we’d love to hear from you! Please send your updated resume to us by applying to this posting and one of our awesome team of recruiters will be in touch.