Vancouver, Canada On-Going Business Analyst Opportunities
Manage key stakeholder relationships while gathering requirements, analyzing data, and working with a team in a fast-paced changing environment. We have opportunities in various areas:
What you'll do
- Clinical & Systems Transformation (CST)
- Workforce Management Solutions
- Clinical Services
- Technology Alignment
- Project Support (PMO)
- Redevelopment projects
What you bring
- Ensure key results are achieved in accordance with the project plan by analyzing current business systems and processes, generating ideas and formulating recommendations/options, and supporting members of the project in reaching decisions that are within project scope and timelines.
- Implement or contribute to the implementation of effective processes to assess project risks, identify risk mitigation strategies and monitor risk throughout the project lifecycle.
- Prepare in depth business and analytical reports.
- Review, analyze and define current/future state processes and contributes to the development of specifications and testing for all identified development, system modifications, and installations.
What we bring
- A level of education, training, and experience equivalent to a Bachelor's degree in Health Information Science, Computer Science, Business, or a related discipline, plus three (3) years recent related experience which includes project planning, analysis and implementation.
- Public service and health sector experience and knowledge an asset.
- Demonstrated ability to carry out business process mapping and fit gap analysis.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills with the ability manage multiple interactions with multiple groups while working on multiple issues at the same time.
- Superior analytical, problem-solving and system analysis skills.
Every PHSA employee enables the best possible patient care for our patients and their families. Whether you are providing direct care, conducting research, or making it possible for others to do their work, you impact the lives of British Columbians today and in the future. That's why we're focused on your care too - offering health, wellness, development programs to support you - at work and at home.
- Join one of BC's largest employers with province-wide programs, services and operations - offering vast opportunities for growth and development.
- Access to professional development opportunities through our in-house training programs, including +2,000 courses, such as our San'yas Indigenous Cultural Safety Training course, or Core Linx for Leadership roles.
- PHSA is a remote work friendly employer, welcoming flexible work options to support our people (eligibility may vary, depending on position).
- Perks include access to fitness classes and discounts to 350 BC-wide recreational programs, travel, technology, car and bike sharing, and more.
Hours of Work:
Monday to Friday
TOD082221What we do
The Provincial Health Services Authority ( PHSA ) plans, manages and evaluates specialized health services with the BC health authorities to provide equitable and cost-effective health care for people throughout the province. Our values reflect our commitment to excellence and include: Respect people - Be compassionate - Dare to innovate - Cultivate partnerships - Serve with purpose.
Learn more about PHSA and our programs: jobs.phsa.ca/programs-and-services
PHSA is committed to employment equity, encouraging all qualified individuals to apply. We recognize that our ability to provide the best care for our diverse patient populations relies on a rich diversity of skills, knowledge, background and experience, and value a safe, inclusive and welcoming environment.
This position is part of PHSA Talent on Demand - an in-house recruitment service providing talent to PHSA and other health authorities. We manage a robust talent pool of service-minded professionals who are available to start work immediately. Talent on Demand creates a gateway for those who wish to achieve their career goals. Successful candidates will gain significant health care experience and can transition into long-term, permanent roles within PHSA. For more information, visit email@example.com Full vaccination against COVID-19 is a condition of employment for all positions at PHSA.