You are an experienced and safety conscious Driver who and takes pride in efficient operation. You will be operating a Shuttle Bus and will be responsible for loading and transportation of people between camps and pipeline sites. There is also the opportunity to operate other types of commercial vehicles. Responsibilities:
- Safe and efficient operation of the bus
- Completing pre and post trip inspections
- Complete relevant paperwork as required by National Safety Code and legal standards.
- Maintain a clean and organized work environment.
- Must possess at least a valid class 3 driver's license with air brakes endorsement
- Possession of a valid, clean class 2 license preferred
- Must have previous off road driving experience
- Must successfully complete pre-employment drug and alcohol testing
- Leadership experience in a related field will be an asset
Additional Information: Company Description
- Camp based accommodation
- Modified 6/1 day shift with long weekends off
- Benefits provided by CLAC
Ledcor Pipeline offers a unique set of pipeline services unmatched anywhere in the oil and gas industry. From pipeline construction to investigative digs and subcontractor management, we are accustomed to operating in challenging terrain, and we maintain some of the largest pipeline networks in the world.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!Employment Equity
At Ledcor we believe diversity, equity, and inclusion should be part of everything we do. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
Our True Blue team consists of individuals from all backgrounds who contribute diverse perspectives and experiences to Ledcor. We are committed to continuing to build on our culture of empowerment, inclusion and belonging. Date Posted
Aug 18, 2021
., Valemount, BC, Canada